no digital labels
few vinyl
more acoustic / electric
...::::....::::....::::...
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

tone-def wrote:STL is one of my favorites. i'll be liking that stuff in years to come.
oh yes! qrz & something is raw - drive me mad! dude's so rad!
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
boomstick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boomstick »

Dragonsand wrote:Began with jazzy, funky, to go deeper and darker, then linking flourish and light ambiances with a more subtle darkness.

If it does not sound elegant, timeless/spiritual to my ears, it goes to the dustbin.

So I really can't buy music eyes wide closed when it's about contemporary dance music... except for Murcof (hum, it does not have a 4/4 beat really anymore, but...) and Pantha Du Prince.

I noticed that "spiritual-minded" producers like Pantha and Ion Ludwig for example, make more timeless music than the one who presents his music as "a new funky tool to burn the dancefloor..."

I'm not rich, so I strictly buy something with an artistic value, and in fact, it's better like that.

Less is more! hehe
murcof is awesome(at least i really like martes, utopia, and remembranza). he definitely got me into more minimal stuff.
beam me up
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

Motown/Swing > 90's Hip Hop > Indie > Jungle/D&B > Mainstream House > Detroit/Deep House.

Currently anything by Underground Quality/3 Chairs & Omar S is buy on sight for me.