[Perlon 74] Margaret Dygas - Invisible Circles

- wax
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

This thread is ridiculous. Not quite sure why so many people can’t accept that other people have different opinion’s to them when it comes to music.

Hubble why does it offend you so much that someone doesn’t like it? I can’t quite understand why you think if someone doesn’t like something it makes them jealous?

Do you like every single track that comes out and if not are you jealous of the artists?
hubble
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hubble »

::BLM:: wrote:This thread is ridiculous. Not quite sure why so many people can’t accept that other people have different opinion’s to them when it comes to music.

Hubble why does it offend you so much that someone doesn’t like it? I can’t quite understand why you think if someone doesn’t like something it makes them jealous?

Do you like every single track that comes out and if not are you jealous of the artists?
they said:Perlon fell asleep on this decision. pretty poor release..
i found this! point of view offensive. no?
for the artist and the label also.
talking about decision..
i guess here are not so many people into vinyl life. otherwise they would understand how important is one label like perlon.
actually when i dont like some production (70%of what comes out) i dont need to post my review or comment. sorry. is about respect.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

hubble wrote:they said:Perlon fell asleep on this decision. pretty poor release..
talking about decision..
i guess here are not so many people into vinyl life. otherwise they would understand how important is one label like perlon.
actually when i dont like some production (70%of what comes out) i dont need to post my review or comment. sorry. is about respect.
Have you read the Minus hating around here? How about you go play white knight in there for a change if you're really all about respect..
If people can't post their opinions here this forum might as well be closed, because that's what it's all about in the first place.
I like Perlon as a label, I like the majority of their releases and bought quite a few, so what's wrong with disliking some of them? God forbit a bad word about your favorite label, typical fanboy attitude.
hubble
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hubble »

tettezak wrote:
hubble wrote:they said:Perlon fell asleep on this decision. pretty poor release..
talking about decision..
Have you read the Minus hating around here? How about you go play white knight in there for a change if you're really all about respect..
If people can't post their opinions here this forum might as well be closed, because that's what it's all about in the first place.
I like Perlon as a label, I like the majority of their releases and bought quite a few, so what's wrong with disliking some of them? God forbit a bad word about your favorite label, typical fanboy attitude.
i m typical fan boy.yes. u r right.
here looks really the heart of repressed people for talk about their opinions.
talkin about 45 seconds sampler!!! frustrati!
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

I've got to be honest that I don't completely understand what you're trying to say in this post, but I take it you just ignored everything else I said. gg :)
hubble
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hubble »

to be honest i dont understand how somebody can judge one release earing just 45 seconds.

and i m not really interested in wich music u bought in your life.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Seems like you judged the release as well didn't you? Or are you acting like this because you're completely neutral and waiting for the full tracks to form your opinion?

Yes, that's totally what I was trying to point out saying I bought Perlon records! And before you get all confused, this was sarcastic.

Anyway no point in discussing this any further with you. I'm just frustrated, jealous, don't have a job and all that. :(
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

hubble wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:This thread is ridiculous. Not quite sure why so many people can’t accept that other people have different opinion’s to them when it comes to music.

they said:Perlon fell asleep on this decision. pretty poor release..
talking about decision..
I don’t find what he said offensive at all. All I see is him sharing his opinion on a public message board. When someone posts negative comments about the label I run I don’t get all aggressive and throw my toys out the pram, I accept that not everyone is going to like it and move on. This is a public message board after all and if you cant accept other peoples opinions you shouldn’t be posting here.

I'm quite confused about your comment about Perlon and what they have done for vinyl culture. Could you please explain a little bit more please?

I don’t know you, but I would imagine you run some night at Panorama Bar/Berghahn or you're close friends with Margaret. If you actually took a step back from all that, I'm sure you wouldn’t be acting the way you are right now. I know Margaret quite well, and I'm pretty certain even she wouldnt care about these comments on a messageboard.