i'm fed up... i beg you...

- ask away
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

Der geile Ami wrote:
Music sounds best when you close your eyes, anyway.
Ah I dont know Ive been to Pacha in Ibiza for a Ministry of Sound night and if you closed your eyes and listened, the music was good damn awful, but if you had a good look the host of semi clad super model wandering around definately made the music sound a hell of a lot better :lol:
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

if i go to a night and see people wearing hats and scarves dancing to a load of clicks i'm just going to give up on music altogether
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

whos going to put their hands up and admit they've worn a scarf when out clubbing/djing/performing?
I'll admit to it but it was feckin baltic in the club and I had my coat on at the sametime so doesnt count :lol:

Gruff Rhys from the Super Furries. He played for my mate in the backroom in Corsica Studios and it was absolutely roasting in there, I was sweating my tits off in a tshirt!! But not only did he have on a scarf but a duffle coat, a jumper, woolen tank top, shirt and a bobble hat, the guy didnt even break into a sweat lol!!
Last edited by G3rard on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Der geile Ami wrote:
Music sounds best when you close your eyes, anyway.
Music sounds better with you
;)
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

G3rard wrote:whos going to put their hands up and admit they've worn a scarf when out clubbing/djing/performing?
I'll admit to it but it was feckin baltic in the club and I had my coat on at the sametime so doesnt count :lol:

Gruff Rhys from the Super Furries. He played for my mate in the backroom in Corsica Studios and it was absolutely roasting in there, I was sweating my tits off in a tshirt!! But not only did he have on a scarf but a duffle coat, a jumper, woolen tank top, shirt and a bobble hat, the guy didnt even break into a sweat lol!!
sounds like an arrestable offence.
G3rard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by G3rard »

:oops: you caught me out guvner
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

warren888k wrote:
sounds like an arrestable offence.
Wearing a pink shirt is.
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

OMG, how sad must be the life of people being offenced by details like scarves... :roll:
I thought we were united by the music, not by panties.