[M-nus] free christmas goodies

- wax
brambosjes
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by brambosjes »

just got back from holiday and only seeing now, there was a free m_nus xmas present. how am I gonna get that now that I can't reach the site :) I guess I'm just too late :)
jackyx
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackyx »

brambosjes wrote:just got back from holiday and only seeing now, there was a free m_nus xmas present. how am I gonna get that now that I can't reach the site :) I guess I'm just too late :)
dito :wink:
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

I'm just wondering now: Is the Stuff Produkt gets out for free now cool or uncool? I mean noone ever complaint about all those loop compilations (although it let to quite some trouble). The idea behind is more or less the same, so I'm wondering: Is it cool to give free goodies if you're a young, quite unknown label and happy about any promotion you can get, what people seem to be willing to support, but not quite so cool if you're some big-name guys that made it and don't really need the promotional aspect behind it, so people think they just wanna milk the cashcow to the last drop?

I'm not so sure about the answer myself. I guess there's more to Minus that leads more and more people to this anti reactions (that artificial we-are-family attitude for instance, the hype, whatever). So it's not the gifts itself people react to, but the context in which they are presented. So quite everything that Minus will do that has some promotional aspect to it will unavoidably lead to reactions like "What? They even want more?!" There's no way around it, and the Minus people should best accept it that way, instead cruising the boards complaining about it. Superstar life leads to certain downsides, and it has always been that way. C'mon, noone likes Goliath! :wink:
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
Bionic_Eye
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Bionic_Eye »

could somebody upload the ringtones im curious about it
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Bionic_Eye wrote:could somebody upload the ringtones im curious about it
+1
lostinmusiq
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by lostinmusiq »

pheek wrote:
Bionic_Eye wrote:could somebody upload the ringtones im curious about it
+1

it´s still on www.m-nus.com

or here ...

www.zshare.net/download/6506916df4e724/

8)
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

jackyx wrote:
brambosjes wrote:just got back from holiday and only seeing now, there was a free m_nus xmas present. how am I gonna get that now that I can't reach the site :) I guess I'm just too late :)
dito :wink:
indeed, just checked it, it's still on m-nus

Grab it while you can. :)