mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by staticmotion »

nice, love her energy
kinderu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kinderu »

very good dj Magda i love her :shock: 8)
tore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

basil

Post by tore »

dont know sounds a bit different and me its missing the best part wit bass on his myspace sample
_phil7990_
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

about rapidshare

Post by _phil7990_ »

well you see, I would love to download this set but I don't know if I must pay for rapidshare or not. I had got a message from rapidshare after I wanted to download for free for the second time. I needed to be a "premium member" for this. so do I have to pay for this or not. maybe this question is asked earlier in the forums but I can't read all off the topics so...

plz answer me back.
thnx.
Audi, vide, tace, si tu vis vivere
"Hear, see, be quiet, if you wanna live"
"Hoor, zie, zwijg, als je wilt leven"
BeatBoxBaby
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: about rapidshare

Post by BeatBoxBaby »

_phil7990_ wrote:well you see, I would love to download this set but I don't know if I must pay for rapidshare or not. I had got a message from rapidshare after I wanted to download for free for the second time. I needed to be a "premium member" for this. so do I have to pay for this or not. maybe this question is asked earlier in the forums but I can't read all off the topics so...

plz answer me back.
thnx.
You don't HAVE to pay to download, but after you've downloaded sg. you have to either register a premium account or WAIT some minutes, which is shown a few lines below. When this waiting time expires, then you can download again, then wait again and download again... and so on and on, until you finally purchase a premium account so you won't have to wait... :wink: :D :D

I recommend you find a friend who also downloads a lot and purchase an account together (or by yourself). It's really not that expensive, like 15 EUR for 3 months or so.
...:::I Looove this Place:::...