lets make mnml track together

- ask away
Measax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Measax »

Aani wrote:I'm on Logic, so if we all wanna have a go at this, I think MIDI would be the best option... Or audio files... But that's a hell of a lot of MB to send...
Logic as well....but I can edit audio the same as midi...shouldn't matter either way...
sohrab
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sohrab »

me use ableton and reason3 together.
but use bunch of samples
Sohrab aka Komsomol
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ro »

kujoma wrote:I had opend it but it's just a lame tri base, a standard 4/4 BD and Hihat, nothing spececular, maybe 2 mins. I did't made anything on it.
LOL
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
Silky
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Silky »

Ro wrote:
kujoma wrote:I had opend it but it's just a lame tri base, a standard 4/4 BD and Hihat, nothing spececular, maybe 2 mins. I did't made anything on it.
LOL
If your read the guys post he says hes not a producer and just wants to have fun and that he does abit then you add something and vice verse. His idea wasnt to create a track then give it someone to add a litle bit, it was to simultanously create a track from scratch hence him only sending over a basic drum pattern
Ro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Ro »

Silky wrote:
Ro wrote:
LOL
If your read the guys post he says hes not a producer and just wants to have fun and that he does abit then you add something and vice verse. His idea wasnt to create a track then give it someone to add a litle bit, it was to simultanously create a track from scratch hence him only sending over a basic drum pattern
Yes I've read his post. Apparently Kujoma didn't read it that well but found it nontheless necessary to speak with such condescending words about his tri base.
Forget it jake, it's Chinatown.
dynastic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dynastic »

Nobody using FLS5 or 6 for minimal here?