Cabanne

Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

I was one of the lucky ones to experience Narod Niki's performance at Mutek 03. I have yet to see him perform solo. In due time.

By listening to Cabanne's tracks, or a recorded set, it is apparent that he has a raw talent that seems to come naturally. I think this is one man that I will continue to admire. He is always 'on,' and continues to deliver a feeling that is best described as "fresh air."

Thanks for the welcome. What a fantastic forum. The artist section was a phenomenal idea, so cheers to the creative soul who thought of it.

Suz/AA/ZZ
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Cabanne is a wicked artist. I listen to a lot of tracks by people like him, Ark and Dimbiman. That's really my kind of glitchy, minimal techno!! Strange and different, but funky and catchy. All good stuff...
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

yeah, cabanne's music is great, and he's very cool too!

and stay tuned with the next foundsound releases in 2005, there will be a good surprise for his fans......... :wink:

so, zsa, how was the narod niki thingy? I'm still looking for somebody who can give me a proper review of it....... was it fluid enough to be danceable? was the combination of all this talent better than the individual artists? was there any hearable technical problems? etc. etc.
Doctor T
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Doctor T »

so, zsa, how was the narod niki thingy? I'm still looking for somebody who can give me a proper review of it....... was it fluid enough to be danceable? was the combination of all this talent better than the individual artists? was there any hearable technical problems? etc. etc.
You can listen to it in the Mutek archives.

http://www.mutek.ca
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

this guy is really good

- travis- PHd of thumpology! Dr. T. :)
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

Doctor T wrote:

:o :o :o thanks man...i didnt notice it

does anyone have the narod niki set as mp3 for download?
Love is intrumental
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

Zsa Zsa wrote:I was one of the lucky ones to experience Narod Niki's performance at Mutek 03. I have yet to see him perform solo. In due time.

By listening to Cabanne's tracks, or a recorded set, it is apparent that he has a raw talent that seems to come naturally. I think this is one man that I will continue to admire. He is always 'on,' and continues to deliver a feeling that is best described as "fresh air."

Thanks for the welcome. What a fantastic forum. The artist section was a phenomenal idea, so cheers to the creative soul who thought of it.

Suz/AA/ZZ
Man, "The Peg" sounds like some last stronghold of civilization before entering Grizzleybearland. Or is it?
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

Essaj wrote:
Doctor T wrote:

:o :o :o thanks man...i didnt notice it

does anyone have the narod niki set as mp3 for download?
I dont have the set, but you can always record the stream in Sound Forge.