one opinion about a project!

- ask away
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

i dont know about netlabels either.....i think you should just give it a shot and send it to all the labels you feel your music is connected to.....or start something of your own :lol:
daemon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daemon »

i meant that i would be a good idea for a real release on vinyl if its doable offcourse and the productions are of excellent quality but i think it will be expensive
daemon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daemon »

Perhaps making a compilation cd with a variety of tracks. This dont have to be very expensive
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

yeah,it's not that expencive...we started to do one compilation of our local artists and the costs weren't too much.
ok,you have to do the cd printing and pressing + the mastering which could get a bit cheaper,but there is a way of making this without to spend a cent.
all we need is a person who could write the project and send it to the dutch embassy or art/culture department asking for financial support.
we always do that kind of fundation for our organisation here...
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Essaj wrote:i dont know about netlabels either.....i think you should just give it a shot and send it to all the labels you feel your music is connected to.....or start something of your own :lol:

if you ask me i would rather opt for serious labels,atleast you get some cash for the effort.
this way it's a giveaway of your own effort...but it pays of one day or another.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

right now i'm interrested to know who of the interrested artists is from europe and who is from the US?
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

about the netlabels: most of the prodcuts comming out of netlabels are licensed through the creative commons: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/

so yes, you can licence your tracks out to anybody who might be interested in using it for commercial purposes.........

about this project: I'm interested in some collective work, where we exchange parts, build from somebody else's work, add something, pass it on to the next person........... make something new happen !!!!!!
daemon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daemon »

cyhl wrote:

about this project: I'm interested in some collective work, where we exchange parts, build from somebody else's work, add something, pass it on to the next person........... make something new happen !!!!!!
So where are your samples :lol: