[Yojik003] Pi Ensemble - Padurea De Aur

- wax
tsankip
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [Yojik003] Pi Ensemble - Padurea De Aur

Post by tsankip »

Nice! B2 sounds really nice! Glad to hear that classical thing going on he was on about in his RA interview. Looks like his Buchla is getting a bit of use too on this release? :-flower
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I like the vinyl but I'm still not decided on buying it. I think it's great what he is doing mixing classical music with electronic beats and textures, but I wish he also released more stuff under his inpirescu moniker. I think his EP for Cadenza was awesome and "Sakadat" remains to me an instant classic since the first time I heard it.
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

blizt wrote:I like the vinyl but I'm still not decided on buying it. I think it's great what he is doing mixing classical music with electronic beats and textures, but I wish he also released more stuff under his inpirescu moniker. I think his EP for Cadenza was awesome and "Sakadat" remains to me an instant classic since the first time I heard it.
Check this one out: http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73807
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

big one ep :lol:
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

i luv it!!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

From their website:
We have paid detailed attention to the product design, the feel and the look of the material. 'Padurea de Aur' cover graphics come with translucent gold outlines on paper of finest quality as a gatefold sleeve with 2 vinyl records inside. The CD is a unique square box larger than standard and includes extra visual material and poetry. The booklet inside unfolds as a small photographic exhibit of 6 images of a forest, and on the reverse you can read all about the concept, the people and the ideas involved. Explore the details in our gallery here.

Looks nice!
ciypriyan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ciypriyan »

:shock:
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »