ARTISTS NEEDED

- ask away
Lostra
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Lostra »

You don't give enough info about your person
Which label, what is exactly your role, adress, country etc.

Please tell us more to have a better picture

thanks

L.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

awesome thread. bump.
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

these posts make me sick.
These losers always come back with the same theather, I'm looking for new artists... :twisted:
for fck's sake, if you're really interested in new artists, browse the according section of this forum, visit myspace or whatever...
And then they guy did not reply yet to legit questions such as "who the heck are you?" or "for who are you working with", this is far from serious.

Do you think ppl are so stupid to send you tracks with no guarantee you are the copycat looking to steal music done by others because the music you do just sucks big time?

I'm going to set up a netlabel too, but before asking around to anyone I fell I have to present the label and have at least some releases done so that the ppl can check by themselves something is really happening and it's not only blah blah.
Katzenjammer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Katzenjammer »

From what I've gathered, he works at Handle With Care and if you'd take the time out to check his other posts (seeing how it's been a while since he did this post) you would have found that out. You can contact him here tony@handlewithcare.de / www.handlewithcare.de
[url=http://partikel.bandcamp.com]Partikel - Ark 1 out now on tape and digital[/url]
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

hydrogen wrote:awesome thread. bump.
awesome post!!!!
:wink: