mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

where's the CD slot on those decks?
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

people sure pay a lot of money for decks... 1300 is a lot of money for second hand stuff imho.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

PsyTox wrote:people sure pay a lot of money for decks... 1300 is a lot of money for second hand stuff imho.
agreed, you pay around 3-400 euro per 1210 in Denmark (used). So unless you're really after that mixer and the custom box, I would wait for a better offer.
lowpassfellow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lowpassfellow »

unfortunately second hand prices in Switzerland are higher than the rest of Europe. just yesterday i went to go and check out a pair of SL-1200 Mk2's that some dude wanted to sell for 700 Euro. they were really dirty and looking at the serial numbers, were manufactured in 1995. no cartridges either.

the Mk5's (Stanton needles mounted on Technic's carts incl.) above were bought a few years ago and are in a like new condition. i'm going to need a mixer as well so i'm really tempted to go for it.
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

i would do it!
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

patrick bateman wrote:
PsyTox wrote:people sure pay a lot of money for decks... 1300 is a lot of money for second hand stuff imho.
agreed, you pay around 3-400 euro per 1210 in Denmark (used). So unless you're really after that mixer and the custom box, I would wait for a better offer.
mk2's yes.. but his offer includes mk5's.. if you have mk5's in denmark for 300euro i'd spend all my money to get as much as possible.. would be the best investment of my life
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

roland wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
mk2's yes.. but his offer includes mk5's.. if you have mk5's in denmark for 300euro i'd spend all my money to get as much as possible.. would be the best investment of my life
okay, I overlooked that.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Ah, the MK5 is the one with +16 pitch, correct? In that case, yes, reasonable price (although the Mk5G would be even better) ;)