do you have a favorite club? or venue?

- open
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

totally agree...
a party is definitely not a real party unless there isn't a decent looking tree about.
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Speaking of Freerotation, is this invite only? I think I read that on a forum but maybe it's just BS or my imagination.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

In the past: Cirao in Waregem (BE): insane scenes every single time, pure madness that would never be possible nowadays.

Now: Fabric London and the venue where Blauersee is held every year in Germany. And of course the two places where we do our label things during the summer (secret place near ostend) and tomorrowland in Boom).

Tomorrowland:

New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

I really like Space on Ibiza. Especially the we love.... sundays
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

iainkerr7 wrote:Speaking of Freerotation, is this invite only? I think I read that on a forum but maybe it's just BS or my imagination.
You need to be invited by a member. I'll invite you if you like mate, then I think once you're a member you can invite 2 others... Im sure the organiser Steevio is on this board...
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Ciaran_ wrote:
iainkerr7 wrote:Speaking of Freerotation, is this invite only? I think I read that on a forum but maybe it's just BS or my imagination.
You need to be invited by a member. I'll invite you if you like mate, then I think once you're a member you can invite 2 others... Im sure the organiser Steevio is on this board...
I thought thats was the same guy but was nto sure.

Yeah mate, that would be excellent :)
Has next years one got a date?
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

iainkerr7 wrote:
Ciaran_ wrote:
I thought thats was the same guy but was nto sure.

Yeah mate, that would be excellent :)
Has next years one got a date?
its on the 4th weekend in july.. i wanted to go since i'm visiting a friend who studies in the uk.. but now i'm shocked due to this members only thing.. i had no idea :/
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

hi steevio here, i organise Freerotation.

the members only thing is a necessity i'm afraid because the event sells out every year, and there is a limit on the inside of the venue, which is where all the music takes place in 3 rooms after 23.00.
during the day the music is all outside.

you can be invited by an existing member, but cannot invite anyone yourself till the next year, so if you have a girlfriend or mates who also want to come, there need to be invited by your member friend also.

each existing member is allowed to invite 4 new members.

if you're interested you need to get joined up and get your tickets quickly, as soon as the membership re-opens in February.
tickets are expected to sell out even quicker this year as the event has become very popular. this isnt a sales pitch guys, its just the truth.

the website http://www.freerotation.com is in hibernation mode at present, but will be back online shortly.

dates 22/23/24th July

if you are having difficulty finding a member to invite you, PM me.