Monitoring on A Xone92

- open
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

iainkerr7 wrote:
ChrisCV wrote:i always thought there was a mix dial to go between the cue and the master.. but just had a look at the pic of the mixer and there isn't... maybe the post EQ button will allow you to mix between the master and cue...

you can use the aux knobs on the channels and get a pseudo cue/master mix going on the headphones, if you like to have a bit of the other channel, but not at full volume mix going on...

really hate the pressing both cues at the same time... does my head in... hate split que too...

that's one thing the DJMs are good for.. simple straight forward monitoring...also on the level meters too..
There is a knob ont he right hand side of the mixer, above the headphone volume that allows you to do this.
yep i know the knob... but wasn't sure if it goes between the master and cue... remember on the xone 62 you couldn't so you had to do the round about Aux channel thing...
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

ChrisCV wrote:
iainkerr7 wrote:
ChrisCV wrote:i always thought there was a mix dial to go between the cue and the master.. but just had a look at the pic of the mixer and there isn't... maybe the post EQ button will allow you to mix between the master and cue...

you can use the aux knobs on the channels and get a pseudo cue/master mix going on the headphones, if you like to have a bit of the other channel, but not at full volume mix going on...

really hate the pressing both cues at the same time... does my head in... hate split que too...

that's one thing the DJMs are good for.. simple straight forward monitoring...also on the level meters too..
There is a knob ont he right hand side of the mixer, above the headphone volume that allows you to do this.
yep i know the knob... but wasn't sure if it goes between the master and cue... remember on the xone 62 you couldn't so you had to do the round about Aux channel thing...
Yeah the xone62 was a nightmare for that, I still remember the first time I used a xone62 and I was way out of my comfort zone.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

iainkerr7 wrote:
ChrisCV wrote:
iainkerr7 wrote:

Yeah the xone62 was a nightmare for that, I still remember the first time I used a xone62 and I was way out of my comfort zone.
Most clubs had the 62 modified so it could :)
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

seriously though, i never need to hear both channels ...

are you not mixing only with one ear?

thats why you have monitor speakers there you can hear the first channel, and on the headphone the second
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

true, but most times there is a delay so I always check with both buttons down before bringing in the mix.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

::BLM:: wrote:true, but most times there is a delay so I always check with both buttons down before bringing in the mix.
x2
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

patrick bateman wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:true, but most times there is a delay so I always check with both buttons down before bringing in the mix.
x2
x3
Alex Bizzaro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Alex Bizzaro »

ChrisCV wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
x2
x3
x4