fabric this weekend

- open
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

tone-def wrote:
brosky wrote:ooh my days , i dont know how you guys can have some actual fun in that club , everyone is coming and going and more than half of the ppl are on drugs .
can you name some clubs where more than half the people are not no drugs?
the friday night disco down the rehab clinic.
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

::BLM:: wrote:Right through is the only way Chris.
it is definitely a fun way... however my job on monday mornings tends to believe its often the wrong way!

hopefully i'll get to hear a good selection of DJs for the sunday session!
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

smagghe first definitely, he's playing nearby which is convenient... he'll take us through his magical record collection on an epic journey.

biggest dilema is whether to go home for a bit of a disco nap and go to fabric early afternoon til late sunday evening, or go straight there and see how long i last........ i'm not 20 anymore, unfortunately!

either way i look forward to both smagghe and fabric birthday. The set times will be released tonight / tomorrow i would have thought.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

can't make it unfortunately, luckily enough pan pot is playing in a club nearby. And October is playing at Fabric soon so I'll go then, probably will be less crowded too.
kgw
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kgw »

LOL @ people being on drugs in a nightclub being a negative point.
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

brosky wrote:ooh my days , i dont know how you guys can have some actual fun in that club , everyone is coming and going and more than half of the ppl are on drugs .
The problem with London clubs is that the majority of people in them no longer take drugs.
Ciaran_
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ciaran_ »

So.. how was it? Heard about Ricardo cancelling and Luciano taking his spot...
TMPprod
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TMPprod »

Ciaran_ wrote:So.. how was it? Heard about Ricardo cancelling and Luciano taking his spot...
I was realy disapointed at the doors when i read that, 'cause I no longer love what Luciano did for some time. But WAOW... His first hour was a blast ! I had to leave at 2pm so i didn't hear more than an hour but it was realy great !