Luciano plays full digital

- open
malle eppie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by malle eppie »

roland wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:to me he is dead since he decided to make cadenza parties at pacha..
I guess it's hard to say no to 1.5 million euro's for a season at Pacha... damn.
ya sounds like a lot of money... but after taking off all the expenses you gotta measure if your personal financial profit legitimates such an ugly rape of a brandname/label.. for lots of people luciano and cadenza are dead and disdained now.. not sure if the extra pacha money was worth it..

edit:
New Guy wrote: I have to admit that I went to his party at Pacha. Listened to him and LoSoul for a few hours and then eventually I wandered off to the other room to go nuts to Moodymans and Theo Parishes music. If it wasnt for these two guys I probably would not have went to this party.

So yeah, from this perspective I kind of thank luciano and his team for inviting Moody & Theo to his party. Other than that I dont care much about Lucy.
sure moodyman and theo at one party is amazing.. during the season lots of respectable artists played at the cadenza parties.. although i'd like to see them playing at parties for musiclovers.. where the music is in the foreground not the narcissistic self-expression or the swaggering of the newly-rich ...
for lots of people luciano and cadenza are dead and disdained now

that's probably only the people who actually like music, and that's not a lot of people
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

malle eppie wrote: that's probably only the people who actually like music, and that's not a lot of people
okay.. agreed.. i've said it kind of wrong.. it's more like for a lot of the people who loved and supported cadenza earlier, for a lot of them cadenza is dead right now.. ^^

but you're apparently right that these people are way less than the new fans the pacha season pulled =)
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:to me he is dead since he decided to make cadenza parties at pacha..
I guess it's hard to say no to 1.5 million euro's for a season at Pacha... damn.
Yeah he is making loads of money. My friend was doing the promotions for Cadenza in Ibiza, but stopped because he said Cadenza have sold out. Playing the same records each party, but also changing to more of a funky sound.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

roland wrote: where the music is in the foreground not the narcissistic self-expression or the swaggering of the newly-rich ...
:!:
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

I actually think Luciano is Ok. So what he's enjoying himself, for fucks sake if you go 1 millions euros to do something surely you are doing to do it.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i went on juno to have a listen to what they're doing and i think it's ok. there were only a few tracks that i hated listening back to Cadenza 47. i wouldn't say i liked it though.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

well fck him.

but whats the track in the first clip on 3:30? :)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

its robert dietz, opera or something like that