Communication Changing

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

i feel like there is not much to say, except for the producer forum ..

and seriously ive seen the "communication" on facebook, thats not near a good forum.

drama is missing in the techno scene .. where is omar s when you need him.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Communication Changing

Post by pheek »

jackbrazzo wrote:I been posted over a lot of forum boards over the years, pretty diverse subjects sometimes but mostly house music. Other than the producing section which is is full of insightful comments there seems less and less comments on this forum, and I think its translates to other forums too that I use.

I wonder if communication has changed so much that people are more inclined to issue statements and views a la twitter and facebook, rather than discuss via a modded board.

Just a thought what does everyone else think?

DISCUSS :)
I agee. I used to spend a lot of time on forums and would love to debate and get/share insights but i got fed up of trolls and negative comments. I now get more fun and the best of the forums on Facebook where I also get to know people a bit more personally, so no more trolling. So much more fun IMHO.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Communication Changing

Post by patrick bateman »

pheek wrote:
jackbrazzo wrote:I been posted over a lot of forum boards over the years, pretty diverse subjects sometimes but mostly house music. Other than the producing section which is is full of insightful comments there seems less and less comments on this forum, and I think its translates to other forums too that I use.

I wonder if communication has changed so much that people are more inclined to issue statements and views a la twitter and facebook, rather than discuss via a modded board.

Just a thought what does everyone else think?

DISCUSS :)
I agee. I used to spend a lot of time on forums and would love to debate and get/share insights but i got fed up of trolls and negative comments. I now get more fun and the best of the forums on Facebook where I also get to know people a bit more personally, so no more trolling. So much more fun IMHO.
x2
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

would love to debate and get/share insights
really dont believe that you get this on facebook
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

it's true about less people being on this board. Dunno why but it's a fact...
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

never seen any kind of discussion on facebook.. the forum is great as it is but at the moment it seems that there isn't much to talk about.. kind of a summer recess i guess.. members will be more active again as soon as interesting topics come up..
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

roland wrote:never seen any kind of discussion on facebook.. the forum is great as it is but at the moment it seems that there isn't much to talk about.. kind of a summer recess i guess.. members will be more active again as soon as interesting topics come up..
You are right, it comes in waves, but to be honest, it's more dead at the moment than I can remember ever.
But during 2010, you, themis and I plus some others have had some good long discussions. Those are very hard to get on facebook, but I have seen some 'okay' discussions there.
Furthermore it's easier to connect with people on FB (as Pheek says).

I like both forums and FB, but admitted, not much going on here the last couple of months...
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

i've been impressed with the netlabels sections. some good stuff going on there. Gonna play some of these tunes on my new night methinks!!!!