Luciano's studio gear

- ask away
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

tone-def wrote:as far as i know cubase still hasn't got any beat detective feature and elastic audio is cool, sometimes. i haven't used cubase since SX2 and then i was only doing midi with VST's and soundfonts.
it has improved since sx2 :)
imo the hitpoint system in cubase is very good. usually it detects the transients very well and it very rare for me to edit them when i chop something.

i usually like to work with developers that show some care for their custemors, as much as i hate steinberg for not doing that, digidesign are even worst (imo of course). thats actually one of the reasons i want to switch to studio one, but it still lacks feature i cant give up.
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Stomper wrote:
tone-def wrote:as far as i know cubase still hasn't got any beat detective feature and elastic audio is cool, sometimes. i haven't used cubase since SX2 and then i was only doing midi with VST's and soundfonts.
it has improved since sx2 :)
imo the hitpoint system in cubase is very good. usually it detects the transients very well and it very rare for me to edit them when i chop something.

i usually like to work with developers that show some care for their custemors, as much as i hate steinberg for not doing that, digidesign are even worst (imo of course). thats actually one of the reasons i want to switch to studio one, but it still lacks feature i cant give up.
yeah i'm really interested in studio one. if it had beat slicing and something like the smart tool in pro tools it would give me something to think about.