66%
maybe
7%

Total votes: 41

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

. wrote: Yes, it was. Edit = poll created. :)
please feel free to change it back. Im interested in what you posted initially and also the title name.

who said it's god that is doing these bad things? could it be evil? could it be the balance of the universe? it's easier for the ego to have a bad guy : this way you create neg energy, hate, or have someone to blame for attachment.

I think it's our ego is the evil inside us and we are all gods. living energy. our ego's have drove us to many wars in regards to religion. I think becoming an atheist for some is a way to remove much of one's ego. everyone needs to deal and process things differently. this is one way for many to deal with their ego's for those that are.

to merely think their is no god : to me : is like saying their is no such thing as good and evil. their is no logical sense behind that other than to feed "the ego" to attempt to have understanding and have belief in one self. which however : is the more relevant lesson in our new awaking in the years to come. its serves a greater purpose to belief in yourself first and worship your own body as "a god" before giving all of one's energy away to a belief when most people skip themselves. this is the lesson I truly believe is the next chapter.

I believe in god : god's of the sun & moon ect : mother earth : and grew up with the christian view point with the idea of a jesus. to me jesus is one prophet of 100's that walked the earth as many religions share very similar stories but have just changed the name of the prophet. Due to how I was raise I have this belief (as an understanding) but not to be taken literally. perhaps it's a new religion : to have many beliefs and understanding of all. did the bible leave out certain chapters : of course : did jesus run off with a prostitute probably ....man is flawed and so is the bible which was written by man.

to me : god is your instinct : an unexplainable power that is present. the ego is a monumental demon inside us all. their is a new generation and wave of the change we must go through to eliminate one's ego and adjust our belief system. their is good and evil in the world : that's the balance of the universe.

either way you look at it : in all religions : through out 1000's of years their WAS HELP from above... aliens & "GODS" from the sky.... we not alone : nor : ever were.... it's no wonder the ego needs to be crushed in order for for a higher spiritual understanding. that can only done through pain.

- pain is (part) of the process : as it is said.....
Last edited by John Clees on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I think their are many that are atheist (which are some of the most spiritual people I know) is a sign of the new awakening. everyone has to process things differently...

for some that is the best way to process things : for others it doesn't have to be as such.. I think in the new awakening period that we will all be forced to adjust to is showing us to (believe in ourselves) and/or we are our own god : and/or god is inside us all : and the mere idea of having faith in yourself vs. "giving" it away to your government or their forced religion or what you were raised to believe in is a much needed part of the process. it is a shift in spiritual belief and the energy it caries which is on the new horizon and the next agenda.
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

John, that was my first post, seriously. It had like 90 views before I edited to create the poll. I'm sure "amyweaver29", or someone else, can confirm this. I didn't even wanted to talk about a god! :shock:
john clees wrote:we are all gods. living energy.
I like this ideas, in fact, I used to think (a bit) like this, but then I thought that believing in ANYTHING, would be like limiting my mind, my imagination, adapt my life to something that maybe is not like I think it is.

Anyway, I understand what you say. I'm also surrounded by atheist "spiritual" people. Probably start doing yoga in some weeks, but to adapt my life and base it on: anything... Not now at least, I prefer to leave the door open.

Coming back to the topic line... I saw the first video some months back on some kind of basement with a giant screen and 2 speakers behind me, the video was looped. There were some ladies speaking steps around but I couldn't follow what they were saying, so their words were like japanese! Between the sound from the projection + the noise from the ladies, and the super tasty flower effect, I felt like I was John Cage! :lol:

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has been on a museum, or an art exposition, or something. That's what I want to see here. :)
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

http://www.worldsciencefestival.com/vid ... ience-full

really like the Monsignors style, seems like cool mofo :D
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

god exists but not in the way religious people think.

it was man who made god, not god who made man.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

In swedish "god" means good, tasty, well etc..

I believe in myself, im my own god.
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Marcus Stork wrote:In swedish "god" means good, tasty, well etc..

I believe in myself, im my own god.
but you´re not tasty... :roll:
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »