whats berlin like?

- open
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Berlin can be fucking ridiculously crazy.. but I also have a hilarious Panorama bar story.. i'll tell ti only fi I have to, but its definately funny.. didnt' see anything close to fisting or pee fests.. but the experience to get to Panorama bar was the funnier one.. dunno how it is all year round, but I was there during Popkomm week and I had a killler time.. love Watergate and WMF .. some amazing talent in Berlin.. its RIDICULOUS! I'm definatley going back to Berlin as soon as I can..
Aleksi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

my friend got his ass touched by hands/fingers a couple of times at panoramabar, and he was like, "whaaaat the fck" to one of the gays, and he answered while he was twisting my friends face skin like babys do sometimes: Hey! relax, youre in berlin now!

we didnt know it was such gay paradise, but we had very fun there altough we only love women.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

panorama is what im talking about. exactly!!! so i heard about it happening at sammy and zips night. does that mean when i see them play in ny next month they will want to pee on me? is richie into fisting? fck techno im going folk.
tsod
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by tsod »

haha.. dont worry mate.. i think this is a panoramabar-thing ONLY!!!
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

I'm coming to Berlin at the end of april!!!

Hope it's be the best plase in the world ,how they say it is, for minimal music lover like me.
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

for techno tourists, its always a hoot, to live here its a grey oasis. There are special BH parties where its guys only, and many of those guys might have their heads shaved and wearing something black and tight. PLenty of nongay, plenty of hair germans also wear black tight things, but dont go to BH. Every culture has its quirks. Im straight and have had some aggressive advances there, but no different than any other party in any other citywhere gays are in a high percentage and feel free enough that they wont get their ass kicked for being gay. Guys are horny, and its not like girls dont go through the same sh!t from selected straight guys.

Its a very bipolar city (nonscene related).
freeeeeee
Conradaroma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Conradaroma »

I was kind of wasted on new years eve night, but I vaguely remember talking to someone about how crazy things were in Berlin. In keeping with the original tone and intent of this thread, he told me that a friend of his went to some club that had a level above with a glass floor, and there were people above who were shitting on said glass floor, right above the people in the club.

I thought he was just being a stoned joker, and he might still be, but who knows, maybe he got it right.
Teleportation Now!
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

This is hilarious!!! Keep it going please it's an amazing read.