mnml newbie

Post by Zergon »

i do pogo on minimal.

minimal = punk :mrgreen:
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

My biggest pet peeve at a party are people who stand on the dancefloor and in sound hotspots and chinstroke. The people that are "too cool to dance"

Anything techno or house gets me moving. Doesnt have to be "good" techno/house either, any 4 on the floor beat gets me going.

So where are the GOOD dancers here? Im not talking about people bobbing there head and flailing their arms..im talking abou the veterans here..where you at?
csmak4u
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by csmak4u »

im a huge dancer everytime i hear a good tune i cant stop moving

techno/house really gets me moving, it really depends on the track or style of musik that the dj is playing but i usually stick to some good full body liquid, been teaching myself how to do popping and getting somewhat good at it

havnt been going out much recently b/c of skool but now im on break so its time to get back to the dance floor :D
its just a hobby i picked up in the lobby
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

I do the charlston.
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

What the hell is liquid?
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

yeah dancing is fucking fun.
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

minimal house wrote:My biggest pet peeve at a party are people who stand on the dancefloor and in sound hotspots and chinstroke. The people that are "too cool to dance"
This is often me. Aside from being tired out from back to back to back to back parties, it's my freedom to waste as much space as possible while enjoying the music I love so much. When music is super good and I enjoy it immensly, i'm often too intrigued to put my effort into shaking my ass. Of course, I get rowdy too and excited and go nuts sometimes.

I get annoyed at some places though, (IE the detroit festival), when someone's playing in the underground and a circle starts up beside me for breakers and all you weird arm dance types. It's cool and whatever, but it's distracting when people start cheering more for that than the DJ :)