mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Rara Avis »

incomprenhensible
kazooo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kazooo »

heyj guys! i mean, thats complete HUMBUG! no one can tell me i cant give out my music for free. ITS <b>MY</b> FUCKING MUSIC. so this law is a completely lol. you cant send some1 to prison for giving out his work he did with his own hands and his own brain for free. this would mean all our thoughts and all our feelings belong to the state, like the novell brave new world describes it for example. its not possible. all democracy would die on this and we would be back in dictatorship. noone can hinder me,2 to go down to street and give away my cloths for free. they just can arrest me cause i run around naked after in public. keep cool. its not possible to have such crazy laws. my music.my body.my soul and MY dck.
kaz
kazooo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kazooo »

i mean, its clear they are radical with copyrighted things, ppl spread into p2p etc. but i dont think, they can forbid artists to give out the music they make, for free if they want too. all the rights of the music belongs to the artist that programmed this music. and when i do a housemusic tune here, its my work, it took me 8hours of my live, its mine. its my brain work and my SONG. why should somebody tell me what i have to do with it?
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

DJ L'embrouille wrote:To resume :

The French government plans to introduce a draconian copyright law, the DADVSI, to be discussed in parliament on December 20th and 21st, as Eric Nunès reports in Le Monde. DADVSI would impose criminal penalties for activities that until now have been considered fair use, such as making backups of music or video that one owns.

Cory Doctorow reports on this on boingboing.

The site EUCD.info is a clearing house for information in English and in French, including a petition (in French) against the proposed law.
Thats terrifying! I'm sure its the right wing that's behing it. I need to know their point! Don't let that happen, its the first step to fascism.