finding for shaker loops

- ask away
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

anizz wrote:
Daemonix wrote:I think there is someone in this forum that make new accounts for every bad question...
could be true! I just wonder if this might be serious or just a joke..

anyway!
best is if you search around the net for some quality samples or if you have a mic at home record these directly from using whatever you want to.. give them a final edit and you're done!
a quick test from an admin is the IP address :)
Maiyal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Maiyal »

And as usual, after asking a stupid question, the person leaves and never comes back. :lol:
Dusk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dusk »

Maiyal wrote:And as usual, after asking a stupid question, the person leaves and never comes back. :lol:
He was asking for some pointers towards the "good stuff", not just the "stuff". Not sure how that is "stupid".
Some music:
www.myspace.com/cloakmusic

Reviews, news and more:
www.inverted-audio.co.uk
BigPoe
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BigPoe »

Phase Ghost wrote:Yeah, get a mic and record some dude. Or search fcking google. I found 4,000,000 results in 2 seconds.

I did record some real cool shaker sounds recently. I ate a poppy seed bagel and when I was done, set up my recorder and recorded the seeds rolling around on a paper plate.
I thought you were going to say, I ate a poppy seed bagel and when I was done I recorded the sounds coming out of my arse, but that's probably just my immature sense of humour :lol:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

BigPoe wrote:
Phase Ghost wrote:Yeah, get a mic and record some dude. Or search fcking google. I found 4,000,000 results in 2 seconds.

I did record some real cool shaker sounds recently. I ate a poppy seed bagel and when I was done, set up my recorder and recorded the seeds rolling around on a paper plate.
I thought you were going to say, I ate a poppy seed bagel and when I was done I recorded the sounds coming out of my arse, but that's probably just my immature sense of humour :lol:
you're lucky we love the artwork in your avatar. ;)
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

top 2 questions on the production board: shakers & sub bass
ewinz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ewinz »

Its not so hard to make a shaker, wich soft are you using ?
Spurn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Spurn »

Dusk wrote:
Maiyal wrote:And as usual, after asking a stupid question, the person leaves and never comes back. :lol:
He was asking for some pointers towards the "good stuff", not just the "stuff". Not sure how that is "stupid".
the words "good" and "stuff" weren't in his post.
mainly he just said "free" lol.