Studio photos - hardware pr0n

- ask away
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

how do u rate the vermona drm1? im thinking of grabbing one in the next month, they do look quite nice from the vids ive seen on youtube but havent got any recordings of it yet, so i cant really judge by the videos :(
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

tone-def wrote:DJ room and studio are two different things. the people who posted there studio's in the DJ room thread were wrong. unless there studio is next to there DJ equipment like mine.
LOL
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

here's mine, although it's more of a table in the living room. Excuse the mess, as this was taken right after i had set it up :)
Still need to optimize all of this once i'm done with my thesis. Also very much thinking of replacing the MachineDrum by NI Maschine, which seems to be exactly that although in software. The only reason i'm keeping it now is because of the marvels of the Plocks i suppose. Still a very fun machine however :)

Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
dan_g
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dan_g »

Hey Daemonix,

im considering to buy some monitors soon. also have taken a look at the Alesis M1. they're in my pricerange of 300€. I also want monitors that are not so big, because i have not much space here.

Would you recomment them for Techno/House production?
On Thomann is written: Frequency from 56 Hz - 20kHz. is this sufficent for your needs?

greetz
dan_g
goomba
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by goomba »

love the foam stands lol my stands consist of a 2 book piles
who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust.
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

good to start with and after some months you can get a sub also! :)

tasos
dan_g
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by dan_g »

made a view pics of my "studio"
its not the most or the best equipment. but at the moment i'm satisfied, exept the logitech 2.1 system :P
Korg nanoKontrol, Noname Mixer, AKG K271, Edirol Pcr-300, Reason 4, neat speaker stands from cd-spindles ;P. thats it
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

this is only a temporary setup. i shouldn't be living here long and hopefully i'll move somewhere with a bigger room.