What to start with??

- open
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

This is never going to be me taking myself seriously by the way i just want it as a hobby, a bedroom dj...
ya ya everyone said this, and thougth at the same time - i wanna be a DJ Superstar but its fucking laughable to say it.

and the thing is if you start with turntables you learn really fast that its not going to happen anytime soon :D
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Themis wrote:
This is never going to be me taking myself seriously by the way i just want it as a hobby, a bedroom dj...
ya ya everyone said this, and thougth at the same time - i wanna be a DJ Superstar but its fcking laughable to say it.

and the thing is if you start with turntables you learn really fast that its not going to happen anytime soon :D
true!
johns
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by johns »

come on guys. Mate if i were u i would stick to cd's . reason i say that is because Vinyl is very expensive. I started in 1997 and vinyl back then was around $16 AU. as the years went on it started getting $22. Not sure what it is now but i would imagine it would be around $20 AU.. People that say turntables are harder i feel that is not the case. I actually find cdj harder. Reason ion vinyl i can see my track as well as hear it. You already have alot of digital track i would stick with that. but someone did mention Tracktor so that may be a option for u if u get turntables but then u will need a good laptop plus all the kit with tracktor.

I say cdj to start with as vinyl is very expensive.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

this thread goes nowhere :D
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

buy a pony

or one of these:

http://www.volgagirl.com/
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

fck it i mite just spend it all on prostitutes...no really tho, i have been thinkin about what to do for months an still are nowere nearer to my decision!! (-)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

what i find is when i ask a question like this on a forum, i listen to everyones advice and then do something different. you will know what's best for you. do what you think is more fun.
jtredwings20
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jtredwings20 »

tone-def wrote:what i find is when i ask a question like this on a forum, i listen to everyones advice and then do something different. you will know what's best for you. do what you think is more fun.
+1