Post by RussC »

canada?
oh ya i live there!!! :o
Luka
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Luka »

well then canadians..
i was going to cruise to your fine land within the next year or two.. can you suggest me some cities to goto and maybe some clubs or parties to check out with mnml music tastes
problemchild
melbourne australia

http://www.myspace.com/problemcreations
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

Me too
-Layborn-
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

Present.

nice to meet you adam
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

Luka wrote:well then canadians..
i was going to cruise to your fine land within the next year or two.. can you suggest me some cities to goto and maybe some clubs or parties to check out with mnml music tastes
Montreal has a reputation for having a decent scene, but some of the guys on here have poo-pooed that. Mutek is based there, and always has awesome lineups.

To add some sense of credibilty to what i just said, i used to live with a genuine canadian.
smith
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by smith »

PatStormont wrote:
Luka wrote:well then canadians..
Montreal has a reputation for having a decent scene, but some of the guys on here have poo-pooed that. Mutek is based there, and always has awesome lineups.
Montreal has a decent festival, not so much a decent scene. Canadian Cities that could be fruitful to investiage are (IMO) Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver...

Seriously though, come during mutek.. the lineup is pretty solid and all the kids come out to play. There isn't really anything else like it in North America, although I've been hearing good things about the decibel festival from my West Coast spies.

,g
Conradaroma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Conradaroma »

another canadian here....in Calgary.

I've considered going to check out Mutek, as I've heard nothing but good things.

Not too much minimal here for nights out, at least none I've found...
Teleportation Now!
DaftPunky
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DaftPunky »

aye