favourite part of the party

- open
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

If im playing music at a party then I would have to say watching people faces when you trip them out real late at night.

Otherwise, it would be rocking out to someone playing good music and enjoying the good times with friends.
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: favourite part of the party

Post by plaster »

kexie wrote:the after party when I browse someones recordbox and fridge..hehe....

hahaha!

i also prefer the peak of the party, with a lot of beers and (*)
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
mayzee
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mayzee »

Jesse - like at ILT this weekend... had 1/2 a blotter for first time in ages... middle of hawtins set went to take a leek, feeling pretty OK, then got to the bathroom and saw the walls dribbling and thought, hmmm actually I *am* still quite spannered... back out into the moving lights where it doesn't seem so bad... :D two hours later it had all stopped again...

but 3-6am is the best time for me...

watching other people in the club starting to get tired and drift off home, whilst I'm still bopping away, and get more space to do the bopping in...

all good :)
millsy23
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by millsy23 »

Matt,

A report on I <3 Techno to my email. Stat!

Mills
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

good question. like most people i like the 2-3 am and afterpartys. i love being drunk and/or high and running around like a lil' whirling dervish. i love stupid meaningful conversations at 10 am too. danceflloors, corners, bathrooms. all and everything!
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

Definately from 3 till somerwhere between 5 and 6, that's the part that just flashes by but you know it has been great, just you on you private cloud floathing above all those people...

Last saturday @ ILT I simply forgot that there were other people and every now and then I'd realize where I was and than go back to my happy place 8)

And off course afterparties are always lots of fun!
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies
fredrik_h
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fredrik_h »

I'm not really that much into the actual parties really, even though I like it I prefer the time when you're with your friends and you actually can talk.

no time-stamps, but the favourite ingredients:

pre-party
small room+lots of people+decks+ good minimal techno + good weed.

after-party
same as above, but with dubbier stuff and fewer people ;)

if I have to put out some kind of time stamps, pre-party 9pm>11pm, after-party 2am>5-6am somewhere maybe... doesn't happen that often these days though as I got a kid and all... ohwell.
Sweet Fool
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sweet Fool »

fredrikburok wrote: after-party 2am>5-6am somewhere maybe...
Oh wow mine are usually somewhere between 9 (take a shower after the party first, then move to someone's place) till the afternoon or something..
At 6 the party's still on...
it's not always rainbows AND butterflies