Rant Thread

- open
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

I'm sick of the weather here..pissing down with rain and I just started my summer hols.. -frown 2
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I'm sick of dj's who get music for free and don't even bother to give a tiny line of feedback in return. Especially if you know that if you pay a company 300-800 euro per release, suddenly you get all the feedback you need. As if your music gets more special (?)

On the other hand: I'm also sick of those promo mails where there's two pages full of feedback. :lol:
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

PsyTox wrote:I'm sick of dj's who get music for free and don't even bother to give a tiny line of feedback in return. Especially if you know that if you pay a company 300-800 euro per release, suddenly you get all the feedback you need. As if your music gets more special (?)

On the other hand: I'm also sick of those promo mails where there's two pages full of feedback. :lol:
We have cut our promo right down dude. I mean who the fck cares if BLM is playing your releases?

sven laux why do you hate the charts? I quite like them.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Yeah man, same here, not worth it really, especially since it means absolutely nothing in sales therms :) Rather spend that money on a proper press agent or nicer artwork. Or icecream. :p
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

i love myself because i hate myself for being the asshole that i am

and i hate dj tiesto...
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

::BLM:: wrote:
PsyTox wrote:I'm sick of dj's who get music for free and don't even bother to give a tiny line of feedback in return. Especially if you know that if you pay a company 300-800 euro per release, suddenly you get all the feedback you need. As if your music gets more special (?)

We have cut our promo right down dude. I mean who the fck cares if BLM is playing your releases?

sven laux why do you hate the charts? I quite like them.
Actually we do care if BLM is playing releases from Coincidence Records :)
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

I hate the fact that I cannot sync my music on 2 or more pc's using i tunes.

I hate the fact that i have to reinstall every update of 80 mb everytime Mac makes a change. If I dont do this, Itunes keeps pestering me till i do so.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

dsat wrote:i love myself because i hate myself for being the asshole that i am

and i hate dj tiesto...
maybe you are tiesto.