By the way... Força Barça!!!!!

- open
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

Every one seems to forget the first leg in Nou Camp when Chelsea where playing anti football and kicking players all the time and the referee never saw anything....

Now the english cry because they got a taste of their own medicine... :roll:
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

miniMAL_420 wrote:Every one seems to forget the first leg in Nou Camp when Chelsea where playing anti football and kicking players all the time and the referee never saw anything....

Im english an im not crying :roll:

Chelsea fans are crying not me
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

miniMAL_420 wrote:Every one seems to forget the first leg in Nou Camp when Chelsea where playing anti football and kicking players all the time and the referee never saw anything....

I like both teams, don't care who goes to the finals as long as they bring nice football.

still.... what a goal by essien :p
cloutier wrote:
minimalwyte wrote:When does Digweed come in?
he comes in around 1994 and leaves around 2002.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

Im a Liverpool fan so i dont like man utd but if barca play like that against man u barca will lose by alot of goals......
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

vitocorleone wrote:Im a Liverpool fan so i dont like man utd but if barca play like that against man u barca will lose by alot of goals......
To be honest, I'm not expecting Barca to win the champions league. Hell, I wasn't even expecting them to beat Chelsea, we were missing so many key players. English teams are so strong physically that it becomes really hard to play against them.

Man Utd are super strong but I remind you last year they where only able to score one goal against us in 180 mins and the team we had last year can't be compared to this year's...

Time will tell... ;)
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Disgusting officials. NO-ONE can say Chelsea shouldn't have had at least 2 out of 4 penalty shouts. It really does feel like Platini got his way by any means neccessary not to have 2 Premiership teams in the final.

No matter if you like the way Barca usually play and hate Chelsea, no honest person should be able to say that Chelsea deserved that last night (though I'm sure many are saying just that!).

I'm torn now for the final cos I hate Man Utd, however I want a Premiership team to win just to piss off them jealous, English hating wankers Platini & Blatter.
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

Karma... Maybe Chelsea didn't believe in it :)