mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by peter p »

juhuuuu XD
jesusfish
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jesusfish »

really looking forward to Tanzy's set in Chicago... will give this one a listen asap. noice unce!
:regi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by :regi »

chicago???when??i will be there next week (-)
jesusfish
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jesusfish »

April 3 :(
roland

Post by roland »

this one is really different from his other sets.. normally i just hear him killing any circoloco party... but this one starts really deep ... and i love him playing deep, cause his mixing is sooo awesome.. like a symbiosis.. =)

btw: does anybody know the track around 84:00 ??
Last edited by roland on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
knate
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by knate »

thx !
lazard
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lazard »

roland wrote:this one is really different from his other sets.. normally i just hear him killing any circoloco party... but this one starts really deep ... and i love him playing deep, cause his mixing is sooo awesome.. like a symbiosis.. =)

in the beginning of his dj career he played deep house. the distillery is his resident club und also the club where he began dj-ing nearly 10 years ago. i remember his first gig at the distillery. the style he played in his first years was much better for me - he was one of the founders of the "leipzig deep house sound", together with frankman, marlow, ...

the sound he plays at the moment is not really mine, but at his homebase he plays much deeper. so i like to listen to him at the distillery.
btw: martinez played that night with matthias - as you can hear matthias was great, but martinez wasn't my sound that night!
Last edited by lazard on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suli.belarto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by suli.belarto »

lazard wrote:
roland wrote:this one is really different from his other sets.. normally i just hear him killing any circoloco party... but this one starts really deep ... and i love him playing deep, cause his mixing is sooo awesome.. like a symbiosis.. =)

in the beginning of his dj career he played deep house. the distillery is his resident club und also the club where he began dj-ing nearly 10 years ago. i remember his first gig at the distillery. the style he played in his first years was much better for me - he was one of the founders of the "leipzig deep house sound", together with frankman, marlow, ...

the sound he plays at the moment is not really mine, but at his homebase he plays much deeper. so i like to listen to him at the distillery.
btw: martinez played that night with matthias - as you can hear matthias was great, but martinez was crap!
have me a few Tanzmann from 8 years bacK on the desseous lbel very deep and housey :!: