mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

I love this release. :)
Myfirstcasio
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Myfirstcasio »

pheek wrote:
Myfirstcasio wrote:I really love some of the releases on Archipel but this one didn't blow me away. Some lovely textures and a lot of charm but I felt like i'd heard it before to many times. Sorry but is sounded a bit "straight out of the box".
Thanks for your comments, everyone's opinion matters and we're sorry for not blowing you away. Please understand we share music we love and listen at home and is not about impressing the gallery, but more about sharing ideas, sounds and also, the artists too who are friends.

hopefully the next ones might be more up your alley :)

Happy new year to all!
I will look forward to future releases, I was being constructive in my comment, I hope it was taken that way... Like I said some of the textures and ideas are really lush. I think what you guys are doing over at Archipel is awsome, keep it coming! :D
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

cool have to check it out thanks!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Myfirstcasio wrote:
pheek wrote:
Myfirstcasio wrote:I really love some of the releases on Archipel but this one didn't blow me away. Some lovely textures and a lot of charm but I felt like i'd heard it before to many times. Sorry but is sounded a bit "straight out of the box".
Thanks for your comments, everyone's opinion matters and we're sorry for not blowing you away. Please understand we share music we love and listen at home and is not about impressing the gallery, but more about sharing ideas, sounds and also, the artists too who are friends.

hopefully the next ones might be more up your alley :)

Happy new year to all!
I will look forward to future releases, I was being constructive in my comment, I hope it was taken that way... Like I said some of the textures and ideas are really lush. I think what you guys are doing over at Archipel is awsome, keep it coming! :D
No worries! It's ok not too like ;)
lucidpicnic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lucidpicnic »

outstanding.
omnipresence
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omnipresence »

Still enjoying this release whenever I play it time to time. Had it on very quietly just now while I was doing some work and it is very cerebral. At first I actually thought the high frequencies in Bubblebee were the sound of my brain ticking over, haha! Definitely a long term favourite.
adriano aka a.d.i.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by adriano aka a.d.i. »

download!

thank you -ex