Stockholm scene

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

doff wrote:thank you so much Markus.Do you know some website where we can see the party agenda??
There is no real good site for that, mostly forums and communitys.
There are some pages with a wide spectrum of differents clubs, music, concerts.. but in swedish so you wouldnt get around realy. :roll:
My Best Friend
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by My Best Friend »

m.g. wrote:i'm in sthlm too, 3-6 oct, not my first visit there but maybe someone can recommend anything in those days ?
is esque closed ? their webpage is down...
doff wrote:yes ,please more information about the events in sthlm.what about cocktail club??what is the best club right now??thanks a lot
http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38379
http://www.myspace.com/noahgibsonmusic

"It’s all about the music. No stories around, nothing that takes away the attention. Pure techno." - Marcel Dettmann
stelmo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stelmo »

cadenza booking myspace says ricardo & luciano are playing @ CN Berns Club on 14th of November. Do you have any info on that? Might be coming to Stockholm from Helsinki that weekend.
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

Ricardo AND Luciano playing in Stockholm? On my birthday? (-)

YES!
boudo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by boudo »

stelmo wrote:cadenza booking myspace says ricardo & luciano are playing @ CN Berns Club on 14th of November. Do you have any info on that? Might be coming to Stockholm from Helsinki that weekend.
I really doubt that. Richie and Gaiser were here friday the tenth, i think it will be a while til he comes back.
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

boudo wrote:
stelmo wrote:cadenza booking myspace says ricardo & luciano are playing @ CN Berns Club on 14th of November. Do you have any info on that? Might be coming to Stockholm from Helsinki that weekend.
I really doubt that. Richie and Gaiser were here friday the tenth, i think it will be a while til he comes back.
Read again.. Ricardo and Luciano! :)

I know they are booked for a forthcoming date so i guess this is it.
Ingemar
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Ingemar »

the place (berns) website said nothing but their regular guy for friday the 14th and surrounding dates. Yeh, minus had a thing there last friday. Did anyone go?
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

donk boys plays on saturday 18th october at the nordic light hotel ;) !