red bull banned in some european countries?

- open
Nocturnal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Nocturnal »

there is deffo something toxic about it..if you leave a can open in the fridge..all the rest of the stuff in there stinks and tasted of it :?
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

I love JAGERBOMBS!!
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

Nocturnal wrote:there is deffo something toxic about it..if you leave a can open in the fridge..all the rest of the stuff in there stinks and tasted of it :?
now you are scaring me... but I do thank you for sharing..

about a year or two ago I would drink up to 6-7 in a night out... (after I quit drinking alcohol)

I'm glad I'm still around...

:?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

john clees wrote:
Nocturnal wrote:there is deffo something toxic about it..if you leave a can open in the fridge..all the rest of the stuff in there stinks and tasted of it :?
now you are scaring me... but I do thank you for sharing..

about a year or two ago I would drink up to 6-7 in a night out... (after I quit drinking alcohol)

I'm glad I'm still around...

:?
Well, people also die from tons of other things. Just because the rest of the fridge is smelling/tasting from this doesn't mean it's toxic. The fridge can smell of many things if it's left in it.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

not allowed in norway as well. here it's because of the taurin(?) that it contains. plus the caffeine level is a bit higher than allowed in norway (a bit too many g/100ml).

i'm glad we don't have it. it taste like bullshit and smells even worse.
used to drink it in the good old vodka-days, but now when the only liquor that i get close to is either whiskey, rum or cognac, redbull is not needed any longer.

i think that all the years without drinking it made me realize that it's not that good :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

vermi wrote:not allowed in norway as well. here it's because of the taurin(?) that it contains. plus the caffeine level is a bit higher than allowed in norway (a bit too many g/100ml).
I think it's the same reason in DK.
I like it mixed with vodka, other than that, not really.
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

patrick bateman wrote:
vermi wrote:not allowed in norway as well. here it's because of the taurin(?) that it contains. plus the caffeine level is a bit higher than allowed in norway (a bit too many g/100ml).
I think it's the same reason in DK.
I like it mixed with vodka, other than that, not really.
funny thing is that on the red bull can it states 'do not mix with alcohol' :)
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I like red bull. I only drink one on the way to a club and mix it with two Nurofens. Keeps me awake long enough and doesn't show on any drugtest along the road. Bliss ;)