mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fugazi »

nada que sorprenda.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Coog wrote:Sounds like the soundtrack to an epileptic fit. No thanks.
rotflol!
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

really loving the first two tracks =)
minimill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by minimill »

not really feeling this at all, or most of houle's recent stuff. restore was so fantastic and bay of figs had plenty of good tunes. i just hope he picks it up soon...
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

this release leaves speechless. :?
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

yeah can't say i enjoyed listening to these tracks.

honestly though I kind of expected it (not quite this horrible though). I came to this thread for the same reasons that some people slow down to watch when they see bad traffic accidents.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

You lost me...
Deathray, I can agree with the comments, that's just... weird, but so are some Frankie releases for example.
But I really don't see what's so horribly wrong with Sands and Jouster. The second one reminds me of DS/Harry Axt his style (hell it could be his imo), yet I don't see such negative comments about those releases?

Someone enlighten me!
Last edited by tettezak on Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

tettezak wrote:You lost me...
Deathray, I can agree with the comments, that's just... weird, but so are some Frankie releases for example.
But I really don't see what's so horribly wrong with Sands and Jouster. The second one reminds me of DS/Harry Axt his style (hell it could be his imo), yet I don't see such negative comments about those releases?

Someone enlighten me! :P
i think most people expect better from mr. houle, specially when they know he's released tracks as the ones on (i.e.) "restore". not that one always should compare new material with older releases etc, because that will be wrong (imo), but for me this release is unexplainable hehe

i listened to each sample for at most five seconds each, and even on such a little time it was easy to decide that it is (for me) a very lousy release..