Minimal scene - locally

- open
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

Here in Zutphen (where I live), there's nothing, but since Holland is so small, I can tell the concepts held in my country:

Planet Rose @ Doornroosje (www.doornroosje.nl) in Nijmegen (east of Holland, 45 minute drive): gives you the best of everything! Every other week world class (minimal) techno... Coming up: Magda, Dirt Crew, Luciano, Daniel Bell, Jackmate (all this within 4 weeks)...

Minimal Eindhoven (75 minute drive) invites dj's to Eindhoven in the South of the country... Dj's like Stewart Walker, Jeff Samuel but also a lot of "unknown" dj's

Voltt (www.voltt.com) and Mono (www.clubmono.nl) invites dj's to Amsterdam (75 minute drive). Hosted by Bart Skils, Lauhaus, Boris Werner and Aron Friedman, the present the best names minimal music has to offer! Always innovating.. Coming up: Pheek, Heartthrob, Sleeparchive, Wighnomy Brothers, etc...

Full Spectrum (www.fullspectrum.nl) does kinda the same but in Utrecht (middle of country - 60 minute drive).. Also bringing new names to the clubbers...

In the north (Groningen - 1,5 hr drive) we have Technotica and Technootjes...

Phonocult in Den Haag (90 minute drive), by Branz and Sander Baan

Sound Architecture in Rotterdam (90 minute drive) by Joachim

I can easily take the whole country because from east to west, it takes approx 1,5 (up to 2) hrs to drive... North to south takes a little longer but is still doable within 3,5 to 4 hrs... So basically we can go anywhere... That's why you see so many of the same people everywhere: because we simply can! 8)

If I forgot anyone: SORRY! :wink:
Last edited by Harm Rhebergen on Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*I support southern fruits*
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

2 Plaster: can you please change the google link? You're f*cking up the layout... :wink:
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

Harm Rhebergen wrote:2 Plaster: can you please change the google link? You're f*cking up the layout... :wink:
yea i know, sorry but i don't know how to resize the link with just an description.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Dopplereffekt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dopplereffekt »

Rotterdam really sucks if it comes to minimal but we've got a cool party at the roof of the Hoge Wiek with Mark next saturday :) !
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

in philadelphia pa us sean oneal (someoneelse) really kicked things off with jay haze and bjoern a few years back hosting tuning spork party and putting out some self released titles under the same guise. bjoern and jay moved to europe and now its foundsound which included cyhl and mysef from this board alongside ben parris, miskate, diss0nance amongst many other global tech heads. partys are throw but are hit or miss. pheek was one of our biggest recent successes. jeff milligan has com through a few times, dan bell, stewar walker, jake fairly to name a few. there are some headstrong techno kids and were all pretty well rounded but stubborn about out particular sounds; techsupport, phillytechno.org, funkshun.cx, wax and of course dinkydog. so we try and and try and try with no avail but as a small comunity of artsy techno geeks we do alllright for a sausage party.
harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

can someone fix plaster's link please, it's not minimal.. :)
orphic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by orphic »

Harm, I'm coming to live with you.

;)
Harm Rhebergen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harm Rhebergen »

orphic wrote:Harm, I'm coming to live with you.

;)
Actually, I'm already taken... :oops: