mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

why do you think everybody is moving to europe? muwahaha
go
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by go »

well its good to know im not alone.. And also kinda scary to think that i may have to pack my bags and move to europe. I wish it was that simple...

But was funny last night, i had several people all chewing their faces off yelling at me telling me that they couldnt handel my clicks and clacks.

Some people will just never understand.
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

It's not really about music anymore in most places, even in europe.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

sounds like you're living in Belgium. Apart from a few venues (Fuse, Silo, KozzMozz, Decadance) it's terrible here. With often stupid sh!t hapening like people asking to play "some beyonce" on a techno or minimal party.
And of course the country is infested with the plague called "jumpers". Also known as hardstyle. Kill! Destroy!
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

PsyTox wrote:sounds like you're living in Belgium. Apart from a few venues (Fuse, Silo, KozzMozz, Decadance) it's terrible here. With often stupid sht hapening like people asking to play "some beyonce" on a techno or minimal party.
And of course the country is infested with the plague called "jumpers". Also known as hardstyle. Kill! Destroy!
idd, I really hate those jumpers over here, they only know two things: jump and r&b....

when i give a mnml/techno party in "jh de nok" (where you played a couple of times i guess) i'm happy if there are about 30 people who can sort of dance to the music we are playing :)
Taylor Norris
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Taylor Norris »

djshiva wrote: you know i am feeling ya man, being in indianapolis and all... :(
Yup...Indy is dead. The next time I get asked to play something with vocals or a song off the radio, somebody is getting stabbed in the face :roll:

I wonder what happened to all the raver kids I used to hang out with EVERY weekend..... The scene used to be huge around here
djshiva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by djshiva »

Taylor Norris wrote:
djshiva wrote: you know i am feeling ya man, being in indianapolis and all... :(
Yup...Indy is dead. The next time I get asked to play something with vocals or a song off the radio, somebody is getting stabbed in the face :roll:

I wonder what happened to all the raver kids I used to hang out with EVERY weekend..... The scene used to be huge around here
apathy, politics and economy.

*waves* hi by the way. :)
Taylor Norris
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Taylor Norris »

Hey Shiva :)
those kids are still out there
being lame somewhere trying to act all grown up
it must not have been about the music