problem -> FL users

- ask away
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
michielwijnen wrote:I was in fact waiting for something like this...

But for the moment as we speak, still pretty satisfied with FL, but it won't be long untill i'm gonna switch over to ableton or cubase...

anyway, found the way to do it...

thx
My mate using fruity and has had some good success..... each to his own, fruity is really professional now, i had a go of the latest version recently and was nicely surprised, although i lurrrrv cubase...
It's like you say,

The only program I ever decently worked with is fruity loops, because in the beginning it's really user friendly software and you can get something out of it pretty easy...

somethimes I hear that fruity loops is not professional or something like that, but in my case after using fruity loops for a while now and learning the program, I'm pretty happy with the things I can do with it and the tracks I make with it...

I still do think that cubase or ableton have more to give, but since I'm still learning new things with fruity loops, I'll stick to it for another while :)
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

michielwijnen wrote:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
michielwijnen wrote:I was in fact waiting for something like this...

But for the moment as we speak, still pretty satisfied with FL, but it won't be long untill i'm gonna switch over to ableton or cubase...

anyway, found the way to do it...

thx
My mate using fruity and has had some good success..... each to his own, fruity is really professional now, i had a go of the latest version recently and was nicely surprised, although i lurrrrv cubase...
It's like you say,

The only program I ever decently worked with is fruity loops, because in the beginning it's really user friendly software and you can get something out of it pretty easy...

somethimes I hear that fruity loops is not professional or something like that, but in my case after using fruity loops for a while now and learning the program, I'm pretty happy with the things I can do with it and the tracks I make with it...

I still do think that cubase or ableton have more to give, but since I'm still learning new things with fruity loops, I'll stick to it for another while :)
Exactly, ableton is very similar to fruity loops, cubase for me is top though.... for instance, not many people realise you can use independent loop mode, which makes ableton type arrangements possible....

But like i said, the fruit is up there as one of the top DAWs, it can do anything really, you just gotta learn how i suppose...
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Jeff Samuel
Akufen
Mossa
Mark-Henning
Crackhaus
Deadbeat
Stephen Beaupre

just some fruity users who absolutely smash it!
Stomper
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Stomper »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:you can use independent loop mode, which makes ableton type arrangements possible....
by independent loop mode you mean....?
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

tone-def wrote:Jeff Samuel
Akufen
Mossa
Mark-Henning
Crackhaus
Deadbeat
Stephen Beaupre

just some fruity users who absolutely smash it!
add Mike_E to it! hahaha... 8)

(sorry, I just worked four straight hours for a project and I'm tired)
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

Stomper wrote:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:you can use independent loop mode, which makes ableton type arrangements possible....
by independent loop mode you mean....?
Having loops of different lengths and time signatures repeating independently...

Like with the session view in live...
D-fuzion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by D-fuzion »

sequence = sequence !!

it's the final result that count

(sorry for my bad english btw :p)
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

Ok, I have problems again...

The first time I asked this it I solved the problem and it worked out good, and I can use the vst know...

but since then I downloaded a couple of other free vst's and when I put those files in the exact same folder as I did with the other, and do the same thing they don't seem to work, or FL can't find the if I scan for them...

what could this might be?