ravers

- open
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I never had the crazy hair, but I used to wear baggy trousers and I had a roadworkers jacket, you know, the flourescent ones with the stripes which catch the cars headlights?? he he...

Those were the days.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

He he he.... Bit down and bored today, and was just cruising through old posts on the forum. Took a look at the video Dunkel posted in this thread and it immediately cheered me up!!

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-91.htm

Go man go!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rich on Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

Haha nice topic

Mean somethin like this:

If so I haven't seen people running around like that for years (and I'm lucky about it) :lol:
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Total class :)

I used to wear Rave hats, run around with dummy's soaked in X,y,z > all sorts, when we went to a club called sativa in scotland, It wasn't even that sort of club - but that didn't stop us - we we're pretty young.

I'm glad Digital camera's and phone camera's were not available in those days or I would have a very red face right now :) LOL

but yeah - brings back even earlier memories of being into Ultrasonic, the rythmic state, QTEX etc.

Mon the Ravers ;)
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

I'm too young to have been a raver. Back then I thought House parties were scary with people taking evil drugs. Of course I was like 7-12 years old in the early 90's :P
adhesif
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by adhesif »

the 'raver' isnt quite extinct yet, we seem to be hibernating or in a deep sleep ! and wear different clothes !

raveon06!
'adventitious roots'
kujoma
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kujoma »

BTW I do know one person who still wears that kind of clothes. Very crazy guy ;) But I like him. He's defenetly bold :wink:
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

kujoma wrote:Haha nice topic

Mean somethin like this:

If so I haven't seen people running around like that for years (and I'm lucky about it) :lol:
has he fookin pissed himself?