Berlin afterhours

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

SOM BOM wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
Justin Boiii wrote:Going for the Vakant party @ Watergate, so am looking for something after that really
The Vakant parties normally run till 12-14 Sunday ;)
After that I guess Berghain/PanoramaBar is still open?
We were looking for something after Berghain/Panorama Bar.... I guess its called a after, after party :?:

Last time we went to the Vakant party we left at 13:30 then went onto Panorama Bar and then to Bar 25. :shock:

We're looking for more of a Bar 25 alternative.
Sage normally have good music on Sunday nights...
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

man, don't you think its wise to get some sleep instead? I understand you want to get your money's worth and all...but that kind of schedule is so brutal on one's body. So unhealthy.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:man, don't you think its wise to get some sleep instead? I understand you want to get your money's worth and all...but that kind of schedule is so brutal on one's body. So unhealthy.
It's the techno life man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:man, don't you think its wise to get some sleep instead? I understand you want to get your money's worth and all...but that kind of schedule is so brutal on one's body. So unhealthy.
yeah man, you tell him how to tie his shoes!
freeeeeee
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Der geile Ami wrote:
yeah man, you tell him how to tie his shoes!
:lol:
Hegel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hegel »

it reminds me of that stupid documentary called something like "feiern, don't forget to go to bed" or sh!t...
I only saw the trailer but it still made me sick, like all the fucked up kings (ricardo, luciano...) going "maaan it's a way of life, fck yourself up blah blah blah"... And they are all lying on a couch like if they were recovering from a coma, they all look like sh!t...

Think about your after after party, but try to plan a decent after after after party, i mean when you wake after getting some sleep, try to avoid looking like a crackwhore filled with despair and techno life...

What's morst scary about it is that their is no more music at some point, it's just about fucked up people shaking to some random tune...You obviously don't need to spend 15hours straight at a vakant party in the first place

And by the way you don't need drugs to stay awake 40hrs straight => Booze+good music is way enough
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

DU vs Vakant may last till 3 in the afternoon...panorama closes at 22.00 on sunday usually n there is also Home sweet Home at Arena on sunday afternoon starting at 18.00 :0 )
i think u r all set....
dzan
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dzan »

Hegel wrote:it reminds me of that stupid documentary called something like "feiern, don't forget to go to bed" or sht...
I only saw the trailer but it still made me sick, like all the fucked up kings (ricardo, luciano...) going "maaan it's a way of life, fck yourself up blah blah blah"... And they are all lying on a couch like if they were recovering from a coma, they all look like sht...

Think about your after after party, but try to plan a decent after after after party, i mean when you wake after getting some sleep, try to avoid looking like a crackwhore filled with despair and techno life...

What's morst scary about it is that their is no more music at some point, it's just about fucked up people shaking to some random tune...You obviously don't need to spend 15hours straight at a vakant party in the first place

And by the way you don't need drugs to stay awake 40hrs straight => Booze+good music is way enough
Totally agree with you. :!: