[bar25-04] Matt John - Trampolin

- wax
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

v404 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll:

Wow! Audion never ceases to amaze me.. I'm seriously beginning to think he's got an ongoing bet as to how much more terrible he can get & yet still get everyone's blind praise.. Seriously!! Audion has to be, hands down, one of THE WORST artists involved in contemporary techno.. And this one really takes the cake.. I hope he wins his bet..
not feeling this release at all, at least from the sample. 'soul karamba' sounded immense compared to this...

anyway, i quite agree matthew dear's latest work is very overrated. still playing 'pinch & pillage' tho.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

i really liked the Freds Balls Release
signatures suck
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Dam, I am a big Matt Jon fan but this one doesnt really do anything for me. neither does the RMX. next time...

Im sure though that some of us will hear this being banged out on a loud system and be like dam what the hell was that... :wink:
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

original is right where I'm at!!!

I'm not too cool for school. So I'm prepared to listen to the audion remix in full before I start saying how good I am because I stopped liking his stuff before anyone else!!
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

i love it too! mental! both! too short samples to judge but hey, should rock.
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Rochey wrote:...I'm prepared to listen to the audion remix in full before I start saying how good I am because I stopped liking his stuff before anyone else!!
:lol:

Well, it appears I offended you Rochey. But honestly, I've been at odds w/ MD for a very long time now and if you read other threads about him, you'll find my posts to back that up.. So please don't assume I'm some dumb scenester who just trying to "be cool" for being the first person not to like him. Trust me, I'm not alone.

Most people who've been following MD over the years know what I'm talking about. I'm just surprised that other "techno lovers" aren't more critical of his work over the last few years. To me, it's plain as day that his music has taken a severe nose dive in every direction except good... but again, that's just me..

I think his music has become completely devoid of ingenuity & has ultimately devolved. It sounds like bad ravey techno that wouldn't have been considered anything above average even if it came out in the mid 90's when the sound he's so fond of hacking was in vogue.

Sorry, but I just don't hear it.. And if I'm missing something, I'm glad.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I'm not sure why MD has become the target of so many criticism. His stuff has changed, yes, but I don't get why it shoud be so crappy. Then again, I'll repeat what I said before about this board section: people's comments here dont mean anything for me anymore since IMHO, there's some WAY crappier stuff coming out that people go nuts for; There's a lot of amazing releases that get ignored. This has become so random to me and I only trust a few of the people's comments here.

Go figure, it's MD that's paying for it... :?

That said, I'm not too much into this release but it's a lot more interesting that a lot of other stuff I hear lately.