Fuse-in Detroit 2005 Line-up

any
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

And I dont even think the lineup is done yet!

Saunderson for President!
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

Wow!

This is the first year it actually sonds appealing enough to hop on a plane for.

Although I'm not so fond of these one-hour slots. What's up with that? Is that normal on American festivals?
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
chard
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chard »

Breaking news on the festival charging money for the first time since it's conception. $10 a day or $25 for the weekend. For this lineup, I'd pay more!

http://www.freep.com/entertainment/musi ... 050506.htm
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Aron wrote:Wow!

This is the first year it actually sonds appealing enough to hop on a plane for.

Although I'm not so fond of these one-hour slots. What's up with that? Is that normal on American festivals?
No its not..usually in past artists used to get like 1.5 or 2 hours depending on what time and what stage. I dont mind the 1 hour sets though, keeps things moving and on the ball.
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

Its all about the 12 hour sets at the after after parties, or the secret after after after parties! :lol:
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

Man im hyped for this...Daniel Bell and Dicky Hawtin closing out the underground stage on monday is going to be straight up balls to the walls people.

If Jeff Samuel plays LIVE, Ill never have to see another live pa ever again!
Cans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Cans »

Have fun cramming into the underground with all the raver kids who like to not wear shirts, and wear sunglasses after dark.

I think Jeff is DJing, he is at the untitled party that night anyway...
r.crosson
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

fuse-in

Post by r.crosson »

adam wrote:
Harm Rhebergen wrote:Damn! Last years Detroit Movement was great, but I wish I could go here instead of last year..
'm actually shocked witht he lineup this year. The last two years, (ESPECIALLY last years) were TERRIBLE lineups/boring festivals. I am very surprised that the people putting it together actually listened to what fans wanted and/or had some sort of discernable taste. I thought I was done with the festival but in light of this lineup, I'll be giving it another chance.
I agree, last year the festival was broke!!! I guess I shouldn't complain b/c it was free and is better than anything else going on during the day but c'mon put some effort into it. This year Saunderson put together a super solid lineup in a very short amount of time. I will be spending roughly 95% of my time at the underground stage though.