Richie Chart on Beatport.......Opinions?

- open
JNX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JNX »

i look forward to reading this thread again in a few days when it's 7 pages of bitching nonsense.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

chrisdisco wrote:arent people normally complaining about richie and others not id'ing what they're playing? i love seeing dj charts. the more the better.
exactly...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:OMFG RICHIE HAWTIN CHART. OMFG.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote: Well, at least anybody on that chart can afford to buy a new house now with all the sales coming in from people buying tracks off of it. ;)

lee and a house, i wanna see that sht ;)
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

look i think some people are getting the wrong idea about the point of this post. i was merely interested in peoples opinions of the fact the famously mysterious richie hawtin now posts charts. it was something that just really hit me when i saw it on beatport... this post is not a complaint i have no problem that this is the next chapter in richie hawtins world..but i just find it wierd to get used to thats all.
amber_sun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by amber_sun »

primevil wrote:i was merely interested in peoples opinions of the fact the famously mysterious richie hawtin now posts charts. it was something that just really hit me when i saw it on beatport...
It's simple: he made this chart to put Techno Vocals at the first place. He's just promoting a record, I don't see anything strange in it.
vrejulf
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by vrejulf »

(*) (*) 8)
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

svenlito wrote:
Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote: Well, at least anybody on that chart can afford to buy a new house now with all the sales coming in from people buying tracks off of it. ;)

lee and a house, i wanna see that sht ;)
:lol: