Isnt Google inc Great?!

- open
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

*lol* omg this superstar thing suuuucks!!! When i was at pollerwiesen in 2005 nobody knews magda and when richie started they screamed, jumped and took photos like on a backstreet boys concert :shock: It almost wasn't possible to dance :shock: "aaaah richie, i'd like a child with youuuu" :!: :?: :roll:

The main thing is the dancing and the music. and if i scream the reason is the dancing and the music - and not cause i'm horny for the dj 8)
TMCM
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TMCM »

:lol:
more superstar bashing by using google here:
:arrow: googlefight
coffee makes you happy... except when it messes you up.
Twitter Last.FM Facebook
spideresistance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by spideresistance »

it's fun to compare the search volumes between big techno names like richie, mills, väth with the global big names like carl cox, mauro picotto, paul van dyk, fatboy slim, etc... impressive...

i think they start to collect these datas from 2004... this is why it seems richie got bigger from this point...
spideresistance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

minidine wrote:*lol* omg this superstar thing suuuucks!!! When i was at pollerwiesen in 2005 nobody knews magda and when richie started they screamed, jumped and took photos like on a backstreet boys concert :shock: It almost wasn't possible to dance :shock: "aaaah richie, i'd like a child with youuuu" :!: :?: :roll:

The main thing is the dancing and the music. and if i scream the reason is the dancing and the music - and not cause i'm horny for the dj 8)
this is very common in italy clubscene.
spideresistance
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

also noticing the spell mistakes...

in fact if you write sven vath or sven väth you will get completely different results...

sure is that sven has a big fan base in his home town germany... quite normal he put more than 10mio EUR into his cocoonclub.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

minidine wrote:*lol* omg this superstar thing suuuucks!!! When i was at pollerwiesen in 2005 nobody knews magda and when richie started they screamed, jumped and took photos like on a backstreet boys concert :shock: It almost wasn't possible to dance :shock: "aaaah richie, i'd like a child with youuuu" :!: :?: :roll:

Be glad that we enjoy techno in a SUPERIOR manner :wink:
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

hehe you say it! btw. new tomlebang sets please :D
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

minidine wrote:hehe you say it! btw. new tomlebang sets please :D
Im waiting for a few very special records to come first, maybe this week or next :wink: