Ableton on two computers

- ask away
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

milc wrote:
mlexicon wrote:yes, but i think they dont let you use it both at the same time...or they will fck with you
i've unlocked on my two laptops to use both at the same time.
ummm...it seems that it's not allowed then??
then why the fck i need two laptops??
to switch between them when i'm sick of one's keyboard design?

now i understand people who just don't give a fck and be happy with cracked versions. why pay 500 euros for such a bullshit??
it is totally allowed that YOU (the same person) use it on 2 of your computers...
and if needed (one of your computer dies, you get a new one, you want to install it on the new one), you just have to email their support and they will let you do it!

and to come back to the initial question: there's no difference whether you buy the box package or you buy the download version from their site! in both cases, you get one licence number, and all this is true with one licence number! (one licence number = 2 of YOUR computers with ableton running)
Last edited by cyhl on Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
milc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by milc »

cyhl wrote:
milc wrote:
mlexicon wrote:yes, but i think they dont let you use it both at the same time...or they will fck with you
i've unlocked on my two laptops to use both at the same time.
ummm...it seems that it's not allowed then??
then why the fck i need two laptops??
to switch between them when i'm sick of one's keyboard design?

now i understand people who just don't give a fck and be happy with cracked versions. why pay 500 euros for such a bullshit??
it is totally allowed that YOU (the same person) use it on 2 of your computers...
and if needed (one of your computer dies, you get a new one, you want to install it on the new one), you just have to email their support and they will let you do it!
oops, sorry....
now i'm happy again!! :lol:
SpacyX
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by SpacyX »

Can I use the same Live license for a PC and a Mac, for my own use only, together at the same time?
This is not allowed by the license agreement. If you plan to use both computers at the same time, you can purchase an additional license for EUR 274/USD 299 (download)
Quoted from the ableton site !
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

see
:lol: :lol: :lol:
signatures suck
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

But if one computer is never connected to the internet?