Rebekah Aff @ Mix 4.3.2007

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

tore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

becca

Post by tore »

ya i heard her play she warmed up for magda last week at the city hall before magda!very good!she had a very clean smooth stlye!played some really good minimal ''n'' house
Carsten Jensen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: becca

Post by Carsten Jensen »

tore wrote:ya i heard her play she warmed up for magda last week at the city hall before magda!very good!she had a very clean smooth stlye!played some really good minimal ''n'' house

Her selection okay but the mixing was atrocious that night. Didn't you notice the boos she received the 3rd time she trainwrecked massively?

I saw her twice last summer and I can honestly say that her skills hasn't improved that much.
Carsten Jensen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carsten Jensen »

Celltek wrote:Apparently she's minus crew..

Clearly Richie has taken her under his wing because she is american ... not because she can mix.
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

Carsten Jensen wrote: Clearly Richie has taken her under his wing because she is american ... not because she can mix.

:roll:

if u have a look on the minus page, even matt john is there, and hes not even able to speak proper english/ if he speaks ;)

and is loco dice american?

so?!
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Carsten Jensen wrote:
Celltek wrote:Apparently she's minus crew..

Clearly Richie has taken her under his wing because she is american ... not because she can mix.
You read my mind..

:D
tore
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: becca

Post by tore »

Carsten Jensen wrote:
tore wrote:ya i heard her play she warmed up for magda last week at the city hall before magda!very good!she had a very clean smooth stlye!played some really good minimal ''n'' house

Her selection okay but the mixing was atrocious that night. Didn't you notice the boos she received the 3rd time she trainwrecked massively?

I saw her twice last summer and I can honestly say that her skills hasn't improved that much.

no sorry!!!!i heard no boo's
Carsten Jensen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Carsten Jensen »

svenlito wrote:
Carsten Jensen wrote: Clearly Richie has taken her under his wing because she is american ... not because she can mix.

:roll:

if u have a look on the minus page, even matt john is there, and hes not even able to speak proper english/ if he speaks ;)

and is loco dice american?

so?!
I haven't said anything about Locodice or any other artist....

So what's the reason she's with m_nus then if it's not because she's american? Clearly it's not because of her djing skills and so far she hasn't released anything.
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

What the hell does it matter where anyone is from... some of you people are retarded :roll: