[NL] 11-03-05 | Phonocult @ Silly Symphonies, The Hague

any
Mass
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mass »

Nice party, but mostly in the little room upstairs. Real minimal up there!

The lower party was bad, not real minimal, think that some people had a bad day indeed.
Aron
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aron »

Mass wrote:Nice party, but mostly in the little room upstairs. Real minimal up there!

The lower party was bad, not real minimal, think that some people had a bad day indeed.
:lol: Yeah man, we don't need no fake ass minimal *makes REAL minimal streetsign*
It's nice to be minimal, but it's more minimal to be nice
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

giel wrote:been there.... all the way from alkmaar to silly.
Rene breitbarth is a very good producer but as a dj it didn't work. Maybe a bad day at work..... Dominique should buy a better navigation system in his car because i didn't see him yesterday......
No the big names didn't make the party.......... It was Sander Baan(first time i saw him) who made the night. Minimal at its best, good mixing skills and a nice story to listen to, minus_25 is a beautiful lp.
Hey Giel,

The situation seems to be a bit more complex why Dominik didn't show up that's why I edited the post as I want to know what excactly happened that night.

Thanks for the compliments btw! :-)

Cheers,
Sander
Last edited by sanderbaan on Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Militikie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Militikie »

hi sander

thnx for tha party. the hague keeps a difficult city to do minimal in, but i think Jan van Kampen played a real nice set upstairs. :D

btw: did ya listen to the little recording jason and i made? :wink:
sanderbaan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sanderbaan »

Militikie wrote:hi sander

thnx for tha party. the hague keeps a difficult city to do minimal in, but i think Jan van Kampen played a real nice set upstairs. :D

btw: did ya listen to the little recording jason and i made? :wink:
Hey Pieter,

The real minimal is indeed not a style which can attract 1000 people to Den Haag, although you can do it on a smaller scale. That's also the reason that we try to book interesting but not to experimental artists. It's not that we don't want but more that it is too risky for us to do it. For a organization like Mono or Voltt it is more easy to do that because they have already a large group of die hard followers living in the big city... Upstairs @ Phonocult we let all guys play what they want and it is in my eyes a success....

No I didn't listen to that little recording, did you give it to me ?? I can't remember.......

Cheers,
Sander