Battery 3 + Ableton 6!

- ask away
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

they say that battery 3 has alot of bugs.

but i think try what cyhl suggested!
clinc
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by clinc »

have you made sure that all of your computer's hardware is up-to-date with drivers? is your software the most recent versions?
Sometimes software companies need to have people experience the problems before the bugs can be fixed. Maybe there was an issue wiith battery and ableton syncing in the version of ableton that you have or vice versa with battery.

just a thought!
markenstien
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by markenstien »

Good point, i'll check that one out! :D
lagwagon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lagwagon »

I dont want to scare people off but it surely is told on other forums that battery 3 is still a bit buggy.
It takes more than several seconds to load with live 6, with cubase it just pop up.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

have you ever used a cracked version of battery 2? in many cases that leads to problems with battery 3 (even if 3 is legal). unfortunately the only way to find out is to reinstall windows (assuming ur on a pc). no registry cleaning will do.
crazylarry
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by crazylarry »

NI's new stuff, especailly the UB stuff is super buggy, fingers crossed for updates....
digital19
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by digital19 »

My guess is this is an issue with Battery 3, not Ableton Live. I'd go to the Native Instruments page and look for updates. It will eventually be fixed.

I'm using Live 6.0.5 with Battery on a PC and it's been fine... though I had problems with an earlier version of Battery.
pata
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pata »

i use ableton 6 and battery 3.c'mon babe!!! it works very well!!! :twisted:
altered states!!!