mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Aleksi »

im sooo there ;)
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

fromkaraoketostardom wrote:i think this year, i won't buy the ticket for the festival...last year had more fun in the off festival : clubs & beaches, true it's not cheap but the ticket for the festival isn't either, and they tend to put always the same big names (richie, jeff mills & co) for the nights and on the day festival, most of the good stuff you want to see you can't because the rooms are too small and there are way too many people...i may change my mind when i see the program, though ! The m-nus party 2 years ago in a huge huge open roof place was simply amazinggg ! And Barcelona is a great city, add a couple of thousands techno-freaks......i spend my summer holiday money in like 3 days but i don't regret !

totally agree about the festival ticket, haven't bought the last two years, and i've had as much fun as possible, beach from early morning to evening ->home (shower,food,etc) ->preparty (beach or something again) -> clubs ->after party on another club/beach -> after after party back in appartment :D:D:D:D:D

who needs the festival :D
fromkaraoketostardom
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by fromkaraoketostardom »

There are some cheap hotels known as pensiones in the whole city...you can get away with 20€ a night...flights are cheap if you take them long in advance :

www.vueling.com

This way you keep your money for clubs, drinks, and, errr...check a few travellers

eheheh
prenzlauer
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by prenzlauer »

Went for the first time last year, and only bought ticket for sonar by day, on recommendation from friends who told me the night-time events are too big, far away and crowded. I'm going this year as well, and think I'll just buy tickets for one or two of sonar by day. If you haven't been before, I'd suggest you visit sonar by day at least once (and buy your ticket in advance - those queues looked awful!). It's pretty nice chilling out in the "garden", and the record fair makes it worthwile anyway :)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Rochey wrote:also how do you find out about the parties that are going on around barcelona. before & after the festival
internet and or flyers maybe??
omeed
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by omeed »

Karolina wrote: first i've heard that the ticket for the whole festival was 300 euros and then 130
check out their site ...130euros for the whole thing.. :wink:
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

Soooooooooo want to go, will be the first year that I'll go, because other years it wasn't possible due to exams. And btw, my birthday is the 16th june, would be a nice birthday party :D :D :D
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Im there fore 5 days.
If you are a couple of people going you should check out appartments for rent, much cheaper than hotels and much better.