Mutek 2007

any
robert lowell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by robert lowell »

simonroy wrote:It's a 2h30 from my town, I'm thinking of buying the all-access pass...

go. seriously, we drove some 7hrs + when plastikman played. its well worth it to get the all-access pass too. the discussion panels were informative and helpful. i'd like to go again this year if i can.
grave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grave »

pheek wrote:I saw some early rumor and names... some are even confirmed and i think it will be a very trippy edition! :D
care to share? come on,you know its only fair
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

grave wrote:
pheek wrote:I saw some early rumor and names... some are even confirmed and i think it will be a very trippy edition! :D
care to share? come on,you know its only fair
Not until we get confirmations or else i will get fired :wink:
Lunkey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lunkey »

if this year is any sign of how good the past two years were this year will not be one to be missed
MarojeT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by MarojeT »

Mutek is not that expensive at all. Compared to WMC. And it looks way more interesting than WMC. I am sure quality is better too.
Lunkey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lunkey »

you really can't compare wmc and mutek - they're two entirely different types of festivals. wmc is basically a whole bunch of non-stop parties in the sun where you have to "pick your poison" that never end unless you put on the brakes and tell yourself to go to bed and get a least a little sleep b/c things are going to get even more crazy the next night, while at mutek there is more of an emphasis on new/different sounds and styles that are being produced. also there are only "mutek" parties to go to (unless you go to afters at stereo or something) and that in and of itself creates an entirely different vibe than wmc. it's fun when you start to see a lot of the same familiar faces at the same place on the dance floor at the different parties (right in front of the speaker - damn the sound at mutek is always so sick :D)
grave
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grave »

i hope they release the bloody lineup soon
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

A little bird flew nearby my window and had a little bunch of rumours to share...

unconfirmed...

but yet, a very special preview, exclusively for mnml...

Matias Aguayo & Roccness
Gui Boratto
Chic Miniature
Cobblestone Jazz with The Mole
Colleen
Digitaline
Gangpol & Mit
Heartthrob
Kode 9
Michael Mayer
Mr Oizo
My My
Onur Ozur
Rhythm & Sound
Shackleton
Jesse Somfay
Ricardo Villalobos & Friends (special project)
Wighnomy Brothers

++++ MORE MORE names to come.

Last edited by pheek on Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.