Argentinian DJ'S

- open
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

Am heading to Buenos Aires on the 18th of this month until the 8th of January....

WOOHOOO!
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

im jealous.... :oops:
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

katie_m wrote:im jealous.... :oops:
I'm so freaking stoked it's insane! I love Latin America and I'm gonna get to catch the beginning of the party season!

Shame is I'm gonna miss Hawtin and Beyer, they both play early/mid December.

Hopefully get some musical adventures happening as well. :)
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

they play tonite...at buenos aires..and Violett is doin the warm up ;)

mid december is the mutek ;)
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

katie_m wrote:they play tonite...at buenos aires..and Violett is doin the warm up ;)

mid december is the mutek ;)

Well there you go - to be honest I'm not a hardcore minimal genius like a lot of you - but I've been on the minimal thing for a while now and Montreal is chock full of it! I was in Bombay last couple years which had a minimal scene that pretty much consisted of me when I'd drop some minimal jams at my old night :p. Been producing a lot of techier stuff and minimal sorta thingies as well - just kinda fiddlin' with some sounds :)

I can't wait for the next Mutek in Montreal - I'm still angry I missed Hawtin/Lobos/Magda/Luciano@Piknic - it's was outdoor! I LOVE outdoor parties! :evil:
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

i missed it last years..and im gonna miss this one as well due to uni duties..but im gonna replace it with some weeks to detroit and summer - "winter" time in argentina with my 2nd family...take a look at the argentina producers stuff..ull prop like em ;)
still u can find a lot of stuff to attend in argentina when u rthere as far as i know ;)
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

katie_m wrote:i missed it last years..and im gonna miss this one as well due to uni duties..but im gonna replace it with some weeks to detroit and summer - "winter" time in argentina with my 2nd family...take a look at the argentina producers stuff..ull prop like em ;)
still u can find a lot of stuff to attend in argentina when u rthere as far as i know ;)
Awesome, I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some musicians down there and if all goes well I may get a gig lined up, not too worried though.

I will most likely be BACK in Argentina during their winter. I love that my parents live there, :lol:

Detroit should be fucking dope! Would like to make a trip there soon as well.

Am a huge fan of Gurtz's work- :D
Allied Nations
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Allied Nations »

This is a great comp of Argentinian's

http://www.discogs.com/release/605954