girls who are in the same level

- open
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

It's very important to meet... people who like... meat.

... while I tend to think that a girl that is into Paris Hilton is likely to be a horrible lovemaker.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

thom wrote:... while I tend to think that a girl that is into Paris Hilton is likely to be a horrible lovemaker.
u mean into her music or her "movie"? :)

(that flick of hers is just so lame - if ppl fck like this they shouldn't film it)

ontopic - I think its totally important. How the f else can u go to partys with your gf?
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

couples who rave together, stay together.
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
Karolina
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Karolina »

i'm not a boy but i really think that is not a condition for somebody to have a great relationship with a girl. i think it depends from one person to another.
Music makes the people come together...
Cribby
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Cribby »

Extremely important! It's not just a musical preference for me; it's a lifestyle. If I can find a girl...or guy even...who's as passionate for the scene as I am...then I'll be happy. Fortunately, I have found one incredibly beautiful girl....she looks like the music...closes her eyes as she dances all the time...she's so into it...and soon she'll be mine :P
legatoblue
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: girls who are in the same level

Post by legatoblue »

skept wrote:
mayluna wrote:how important is it for you to find a girl who loves the same music as much as you do ...

also it depends on each person what is crucial in a relationship. maybe for you or someone else musical taste can make it or break it. not for me. the things that make it or break it for me are political standing, religious standing, vegetarianism.
Amen to that, man. Although in the long haul, a lack of similar interest will def take a toll on any relationship.

For me it's no redheads. All the redheads chicks I know are insane and hot and they keep breaking my heart. So now I stick to brunettes...

*sigh* 8)
no_pressure
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by no_pressure »

religion and politics are barriers, not catalysts, for good relationships.

after being in a 3.5 yr relationship with someone that i didn't have anything in common with except for a roof, a dog, and musical interests (but not lifestyle...), i can say that music isn't the only common ground that is needed, but it is one of them, and it ranks pretty high on the list. no more settling, though...
"a 1971 psycho skin flick with a crazy sitar-funk soundtrack. to me that says: win." - rob theakston
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

i think things work better if u share the same passion with your girl/boyfriend.

i always had to tolerate so much and the music took so much time in the last years with my dj boyfriend :-) if you're not familiar with these and you don't like it....it will be really difficult...

but we're sharing this passion, and i love it to listen to him, to go to the clubs with him, to advise him at record store and so on....

if i would hate the music it wouldn't be possible...i think.

correct me if i'm wrong